This tutorial is about How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
Covid vaccination certificate how to download provisional Covid19 vaccination certificate via Aadhaar number or mobile phone number. Once the first dose of the vaccine has been administered, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. The vaccination certificate contains all the basic data of the vaccinated person. India is in the midst of the second wave of Covid19 and has recorded more than 4,000 cases of coronavirus infection per day for four consecutive days this month. To combat this highly contagious disease, the government authorized the vaccination of everyone over the age of 18 from May 1.
According to the Union Ministry of Health, India is now the fastest country in the world to administer 17 million doses of the Covid19 vaccine. Ministry data shows that a total of 17,01,76,603 doses of the vaccine have been administered in 24,70,799 sessions so far. Two vaccines are currently being administered in India: Covishield, developed by the Serum Institute of India (SII), and Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin. Once the first dose of the vaccine is administered, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. In this article, we will show you how to download the COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
How to download the COVID-19 vaccine certificate
How to download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate from CoWin
- Visit the official website of CoWin i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Click the Login/Register button
- Sign in with your registered mobile phone number, and then enter the one-time password or OTP received on that number.
- Once you sign in, there will be a Certificate tab under your name.
- Click on the download button to obtain the electronic copy of your vaccination certificate.
How to download the Covid-19 vaccination certificate from the Aarogya Setu app
- Open the app on your phone (you can download the Aarogya Setu app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store if it is not installed yet)
- Login with your mobile number and click on the CoWin tab at the top.
- Enter your 13-digit Beneficiary Reference ID after clicking the Vaccination Certificate option
- Click on the download button to obtain your vaccination certificate
Final remarks: How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
I hope you understand this article, How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.