This tutorial is about How to Download Grand Theft Auto V from Steam Link and Play it on Android Phones. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Download Grand Theft Auto V from Steam Link and Play it on Android Phones. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Download Grand Theft Auto V from Steam Link and Play it on Android Phones
GTA fans often ask if there is a way to play GTA 5 on mobile devices. This is not possible natively as the game was never ported to Android and iOS. However, those who own the game on Steam can do so with the help of the Steam Link. Steam Link is a program that allows gamers to stream PC games to phones through a remote connection. When using Steam Link, streaming performance is affected by bandwidth and latency between the user’s PC, router, and mobile device. Here’s a guide for players on how to set up GTA 5 using Steam Link and stream it to their mobile devices.
You can play GTA 5 on your Android device using Steam Link or Xbox Game Pass. However, both bring some requirements, for example, having the game on Steam, a desktop PC, a reliable internet connection, and an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. With that in mind, you can play GTA V on your Android device.
Play GTA V on Android devices with Steam Link
- Download and log into Steam on your desktop PC.
- Download the free Steam Link app from the Google Play store on your Android device.
- Launch the app and you should be greeted with the setup screen. Touch Get Started.
- If you have a Steam controller or third-party controller to use with your Android device, you can pair it with your phone or tablet. If not, you can play using touch controls. Tap Use touch control to move forward if you don’t have a paired controller.
- The app will scan for available PCs running Steam and your PC should appear here.
- Tap on it and the app will show you a four-digit PIN that you’ll need to enter on your desktop Steam client.
- Enter the PIN in the popup you get on the Steam desktop client and hit OK.
- The Steam Link app will now connect to your desktop client and run a network test. Once done, tap OK.
- On the next screen, you should see a green check mark against your PC name, as well as a green check mark against Touch Controller.
- On this screen, tap Start playing.
- The Steam Link app will give you remote access to your Steam desktop client with a D-pad and four buttons to navigate. Here you can explore all the games you have on Steam. By default, it shows you the games that are optimized for Remote Play.
- Find GTA V and press A. On the next screen, select Play with the A button.
- You should now be able to play GTA V on your Android device.
Play GTA V on Android devices with Xbox Game Pass
GTA V returned to Game Pass last month and can be played on your Android phone or tablet. To play with Xbox Game Pass, you will only need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and a fast internet connection. Some games will also require a controller, although others can be played with touch controls.
- Download the free Xbox Game Pass app from the Google Play store.
- You will be prompted to register or log in to the app. Use the same credentials that you used for the Xbox Game Pass subscription.
- On the home screen, make sure you are on the Cloud tab.
- Find GTA V and tap Play.
Final remarks: How to Download Grand Theft Auto V from Steam Link and Play it on Android Phones
I hope you understand this article, How to Download Grand Theft Auto V from Steam Link and Play it on Android Phones. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.