This tutorial is about How to Download Movies from Showbox to an SD Card. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Download Movies from Showbox to an SD Card. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Download Movies from Showbox to an SD Card
If you’re wondering how to download movies from Showbox, you’re in luck. You are interested in Showbox for a valid reason. And in this content, I will guide you on how to download Showbox movies easily and for free! There are many good apps like Showbox that you can use to watch movies and TV shows for free. Among any online movie streaming site or app, Showbox is one of the top. You can stream high-quality movies on Showbox from all kinds of devices.
Showbox’s user interface and overall functionality are excellent and people love to get stuck with it. The content in this app is regularly updated, making it the ultimate streaming platform. Watching all kinds of movies is now easy with Showbox. However, if you want to download movies, you have to do it step by step. Showbox does not allow its users to download movies directly from its database with a one-click option.
Download Showbox Movies to SD Card
To download movies and content directly to an SD card, you need the help of a download manager application. The easiest to use is Advanced Download Manager, but since it is Android, you can use whatever tool you want.
- Open Showbox on your Android device and go to Settings. Tap the three horizontal lines in the left corner to open the sidebar and select Settings.
- Navigate to the Download submenu. You will see an entry labeled Folder for files along with a directory listed; this is the default location to save the downloads handled by the application.
- Touch the directory and choose SD card access from the menu.
- Under Open from, choose your SD card directory from the list. It should open the Android file window.
- Touch the menu and choose New Folder to create a new folder. Give your new folder a name, preferably something like “Showbox Movies” and then choose it as the storage directory.
- Go back to Showbox and find the movie you want to download. To the right of the movie poster (and below the description), you will see quality options. Don’t choose a quality.
- Tap the menu button (three dots) and select Other Player.
- Below the quality of the movie you want to watch (720p, for example), you will now see an option labeled Watch Now. Select that and you will be presented with a list of media players on your device that you can use to open the file. Select ADM and choose Only once if you only want to do it once, or Always if you want to use ADM every time.
- ADM will ask you to name the file, choose the one you want. Then select Start to start downloading the content.
Showbox Movie Download
Just to be safe, instructions are included for downloading movies and content to your phone. Once you know how to do this, you can move on to the SD card part.
- Open Showbox and find the movie or show you want to download.
- To the right of the movie poster (and below the description), you will see quality options. Choose the quality you want to download. Please note that the higher the quality, the more space it will take up on your phone or SD card.
- Tap the Download button and the movie will start downloading to your device.
Final remarks: How to Download Movies from Showbox to an SD Card
I hope you understand this article, How to Download Movies from Showbox to an SD Card. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.