This tutorial is about How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping
We all use Google Drive as our primary cloud storage. We do not? It has many useful tools and an easy-to-use interface. Ask someone what the best cloud storage is. There is no doubt that someone would say that Google Drive is the best. Yes, that is true, but all systems have weaknesses. But we can find solutions to avoid them. This article will teach you how to download folders from Google Drive without compressing them.
Reading this article, I know that whenever you try to download folders or multiple files from Google Drive, you feel awkward. The closing process gives me a headache. I’ve never seen it finished and let me download what I wanted. I know you have the same experience. So I searched the internet and came up with a nice solution. I finally found a way to download folders and files without compressing them.
Download large files from Google Drive uncompressed
When downloading multiple files from Google Drive to a desktop via a browser, it automatically compresses them into one large file for convenience. But compression is time consuming and you have a few ways to download those files from Google Drive without doing any zip. Here are the steps for you to do the process:
- First of all, download Google Drive for desktop. Scroll down and click the ‘Download’ button under ‘For Individuals’.
- Open and install the downloaded program. Automatically download assets and install their features. Just make sure the internet is working during the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Sign in to the Google account that contains the files you want to download or to which you have access.
- After logging in, you will be presented with the option to sync your files from desktop to cloud. Uncheck the boxes if you are not interested in this feature.
- In the next panel, you will see two options, to sync the entire disk or specific files. This is the important part, as the files you select will be saved on your desktop. So, click on the second option, ‘Sync everything to My Drive’ and select the folder you want. (The first option is to download the entire folder on the drive, ignore this feature if you don’t need it.)
- Click the ‘START’ button and it will create a folder called Google Drive on your PC, the files will be downloaded here. From there you can cut, copy or edit them as you like.
Can I download a large folder from Google Drive?
If you are using Google Drive in your PC browser, right-clicking on a folder will show you the option to download it as is. But it will compress the selected folder into a .rar file which is time consuming for large folders plus you will have to extract the contents as well.
Download Multiple Large Files from Google Drive on Android
If you are on your Android device and you want to download files from Google Drive to your mobile device without even compressing them in no time, you can follow the steps with the application provided below:
- First of all, on your Android device, download Advance Download Manager.
- Open the app and tap on the three lines in the upper left corner. There you can access the built-in browser.
- Paste the link of the file you want to download in the URL bar at the top. If the file is not public, you must sign in to a Google account that has access.
- Tap the download button at the top. If the file is larger than 250MB, it will warn you that Google Drive cannot scan for viruses. Hit the “Download Anyway” button below this warning message.
- A window will appear where you can customize its name. Click on the ‘Advanced’ button at the bottom of the window and change ‘Threads per download’ to maximum.
- Press the “Start” button to start the download. You can pause, resume the download from the main screen of the application.
Download large files from Google Drive to iPhone without compressing
To download cloud files from Google Drive to your iOS device, you can use the Total Files app from the AppStore and download multiple large files to your iPhone or iPad.
- First of all, on your iOS device, download the Total Files app from the AppStore.
- Open the application and access the built-in browser by tapping the button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Paste the link for the file you want to download.
- Tap the download button at the top, tap the ‘Download anyway’ button to get started.
- You will see a notification at the bottom, select the ‘Download’ option. Then select the download destination and the file name.
- Tap the ‘Download’ button to start the download on the iPhone.
Final remarks: How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping
I hope you understand this article, How to Download Multiple Files on PC from Google Drive Without Zipping. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.