This tutorial is about How to Download Photos from Pinterest on Mobile and PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Download Photos from Pinterest on Mobile and PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Download Photos from Pinterest on Mobile and PC
Pinterest lets you share and save images on virtual bulletin boards. It can be a useful way to plan trips, meals, home décor, and visual projects like redesigning an office or website. When you see an image on Pinterest that you or someone else posted, you can save it to your Android phone or tablet and access it through the My Gallery app. Note that if you are republishing the image elsewhere, you will usually need the permission of the copyright owner. Pinterest is a social website where you can collect and share images of anything you find interesting.
You can also visually discover new interests by browsing the collections of other Pinterest users. Here’s how to use this exceptionally creative social sharing tool. Think of Pinterest as a virtual whiteboard or cork board, but with organization tools and bookmarks. Pinterest is also a social network. Users interact by following each other and liking and commenting on images, similar to Facebook or Instagram. Save someone else’s pictures to your boards and send private messages to people with whom you share interests.
How to download images from Pinterest on the web
The Pinterest website does not offer a direct download option, so you must use your browser’s native download feature. Follow these steps to download an image from the Pinterest website:
- Log into your Pinterest account. If you don’t have one, first create your Pinterest account.
- Find the image you want to download and right-click on the image.
- In the drop-down list, select Save image as an option.
- Select the required folder path where you want to save the image and click Save.
How to download images from Pinterest on Android
You can download images from Pinterest on Android with the help of the Pinterest mobile app. You can download images from Pinterest on Android with the help of the Pinterest mobile app.
- Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device and log into your account. In the search box, enter the image query and choose the image you want to save.
- After selecting the image, tap the three-dot icon in the upper left corner of your mobile screen.
- From the menu, select Download Image.
- You will be prompted for a pop-up message from Pinterest requesting your permission to access the gallery on your device. Touch Allow to save the image to your phone gallery.
- After downloading the image, you will receive a confirmation message at the bottom of the screen, indicating that the image has been saved.
How to download images from Pinterest on iPhone
The steps to download images on iOS are very similar to those on Android.
- Open the Pinterest app on your iOS device and navigate to the image you want to download.
- Once you have found the required image, tap on it.
- Touch the three dots icon in the upper left corner of your mobile screen.
- From the pop-up menu, select Download Image.
Final remarks: How to Download Photos from Pinterest on Mobile and PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Download Photos from Pinterest on Mobile and PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.