This tutorial is about How To Edit Destination on Lyft. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To Edit Destination on Lyft. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To Edit Destination on Lyft
Lyft is rolling out an update to its app that will make collections much easier. Passengers will be able to move their pick-up points after requesting a ride in the rideshare app. The pins were pre-secured in place after a travel request.
Change your destiny at Lyft
Originally, you couldn’t change your destination midway on Lyft. Neither the driver nor the passenger could modify the order once it was entered. The driver could take you to your new destination, but few would, as it left them open to complaints for not taking passengers where they wanted to go.
One change added the passenger’s ability to modify the destination mid-journey. The driver still can’t change it for obvious reasons. Passengers can change destinations on Lyft, Lyft XL, or Lyft Lux rides, but not on the Lyft Line.
To change your Lyft destination:
- Open the Lyft app on your device.
- Drag the destination pin to the new delivery point and drop it.
- The application will be updated with new ETA, price and details.
Once you make the change, the driver will also be notified, but will presumably mention that you are changing the destination anyway so they will wait for you. The rate will automatically update along with the new destination.
Set up custom destinations if Lyft
The Lyft app has two main destinations, Work and Home. While they may be our main delivery points, they are unlikely to be the only ones. If you regularly attend a class, gym, friends, or wherever, you can add custom destinations within the app to make requesting a ride faster.
- Open the Lyft app and select Add Destination.
- Select Add custom shortcut.
- Enter the name and address, and then name your shortcut.
- Select Save in the upper right corner.
You can do this multiple times to create shortcuts for your most frequent trips.
Have Lyft use Apple Maps instead of yours
The Lyft map is fine and has enough detail to help you get around, but it can make you use Apple’s much more detailed maps if you use it. If you’re more satisfied with Maps, you can link to the Lyft app and use that screen instead of the built-in Lyft map.
- Open iPhone Settings and select Maps.
- Activate Lyft to allow the app to access Maps.
- Open Maps and select a destination on the map.
- Select the Ride icon at the bottom right of the map screen.
- Select Lyft from the options and then select Book or Open Lyft.
- Select your option and request Lyft.
Final remarks: How To Edit Destination on Lyft
I hope you understand this article, How To Edit Destination on Lyft. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.