This tutorial is about How to edit Snapchat username. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to edit Snapchat username. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to edit Snapchat username
If you want to change your Snapchat username to an existing account, be prepared: you can’t change your Snapchat username without deleting your account. However, you can still change your display name. This is the name that will appear just below your profile picture or Bitmoji, next to your Snapchat score. Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps out there today, rivaling Instagram, Facebook, Josh, and even Tik-Tok (outside of India). The app has been downloaded over a billion times and has a 4.2 rating on the Google Play Store. Although some people find it difficult to understand how to use the app, there are millions of users around the world who use the Snapchat app on a daily basis. If you are one of the newbies on the platform.
In this article, we’ll take a look at how to change your existing Snapchat display name and how to create a new Snapchat account and get started. But before that, it’s worth noting that display name and username are completely different on Snapchat. The display name is how you appear on Snapchat and you can customize it at any time. Similar to Instagram, the platform allows you to easily change your display name, but if you want to change your username, you will need to create a new account to get a new username.
How to edit Snapchat username
on Android and iOS:
Snapchat has finally started introducing the option to change your username. It’s worth noting that you can only change your Snapchat username once a year. We’re using an Android device for this demo, but the steps remain the same on iPhone. With that out of the way, here’s how to change your Snapchat username.
- Open Snapchat and tap on your Bitmoji icon (or profile) in the top left corner to open your profile. When the profile page appears, tap the Settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Next, tap “Username” in the “My Account” section and tap “Change Username” to change your current Snapchat username.
- Snapchat will now warn you that you can change your username only once a year. Tap “Continue” to accept, type your new username in the “Username” text box and press the “Next” button.
- Then you need to enter your password and press the “Confirm” button. When the confirmation message appears, press “Continue” to confirm the changes.
- And that is! Snapchat will show you a popup confirming that you have successfully changed your Snapchat username. As mentioned above, you will have to wait a year to change your username again.
Final remarks: How to edit Snapchat username
I hope you understand this article, How to edit Snapchat username. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.