Hi everyone, in this article we will show you how to enable/disable lock screen stories on Samsung devices. We unlock our phones several times during the day. Each time, we see the same lock screen. What if you could see a new image every time you unlocked your phone? That’s possible with Samsung’s lock screen stories. So without further delay, let’s get started.
First, there is the stock Android operating system with just the bare minimum of basic functionality. Then at that point there are the modified Android skins like Xiaomi MIUI, Samsung One UI 5 beta, etc.
The latter option comes prepackaged with a host of features that could possibly be preferred by everyone. Also, the Lock Screen Stories provided by Samsung are something like that. Every time you get your Galaxy device, you will be greeted with another story. However, this has never been to my liking.
How to Enable/Disable Lock Screen Stories in Samsung Devices
What are the lock screen stories on Samsung phones
- In recent years, the popularity of term stories has exploded. It started with Snapchat. Quickly, featured stories started showing up on various other social media apps like Instagram and even now on smartphones. In the digital world, stories mean temporary content that disappears after expiration or expires after 24 hours.
- In the case of Samsung, the lock screen stories refer to the informative and organized content of the lock screen. Which means that you will see a new and beautiful image every time you unlock your phone. This is not everything. The image is usually new or a fact. So you get two benefits: information and an attractive lock screen background. You can change the categories you want to receive content from.
Enable Lock Screen Stories
Here are the steps to enable lock screen stories:
- Open settings and go to lock screen.
- Tap Lock screen stories. Touch Set as screen lock button.
Disable lock screen stories
There are three methods to disable lock screen stories on Samsung.
- From the lock screen
- From the Galaxy widget
Disable blocking of screen stories from settings
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the settings on your phone.
- Tap Lock screen and then Lock screen stories.
- Turn off the flip-flop next to On.
We hope you enjoy our article on how to turn lock screen stories on Samsung devices on and off. Everything has two faces. Lock screen stories do too. On the one hand, every time you unlock your phone, you will be greeted with attractive and informative wallpapers, which makes the task of unlocking your phone interesting. However, sometimes images can also lead you into unpleasant situations. So, if you like our article, share it with others.