This tutorial is about How to Enable Low Power Mode and Low Data Mode on iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Enable Low Power Mode and Low Data Mode on iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Enable Low Power Mode and Low Data Mode on iPhone
If you don’t have an unlimited data plan or are concerned about using up your personal hotspot data quota while traveling, check out the Low Data Usage feature. Turning on data reduction mode will limit the amount of data your iPhone or iPad uses over Wi-Fi, a cellular network, or as a personal hotspot. You may find yourself instinctively closing background apps, turning on airplane mode, or turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while your iPhone’s battery is running low to get a little more screen time than expected.
There are better options. Since iOS 9, Apple has included power saving mode. With the flick of a switch, your iPhone intelligently enters battery-saving mode while maintaining your Internet connection and more. This is how you can save data and battery with data and power saving mode on your iOS or iPadOS device.
How to enable or disable low data mode on an iPhone
- Launch the Settings app and tap on “Wi-Fi”.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to, or join the new network you want to connect to.
- About halfway down the page, you’ll see the “Low Data Mode” setting. Turn Low Data Mode on or off by sliding the switch next to it to the right or left.
For cellular data
- Launch the Settings app and tap “Cellular”.
- Tap “Mobile Data Options.” If you have a 5G cellular connection, tap “Data Mode”.
- Finally, turn Low Data Mode on or off by sliding the switch to the right or left.
How to activate low power mode
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down the list of options and tap Battery.
- Toggle the switch for Low Power Mode to On.
Turn on Low Power Mode through Control Center
- If the shortcut to toggle Low Power Mode isn’t already present in Control Center, open the Settings app on your iPhone. If you are already in Control Center, go to Step 4.
- Scroll down the list of options and tap control center,
- scroll down to see more control sections and tap the icon next to Low Power Mode.
- Summon Control Center,
- tap The battery icon that looks like a half-empty battery on the bottom row.
Final remarks: How to Enable Low Power Mode and Low Data Mode on iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Enable Low Power Mode and Low Data Mode on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.