This tutorial is about How to enable Multi-Windows feature on Windows 11 PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to enable Multi-Windows feature on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to enable Multi-Windows feature on Windows 11 PC
Do you often work with multiple applications at the same time? Switching between them can be confusing and time consuming, and even a nightmare when an app doesn’t work properly. Fortunately, Windows 11 has a generous solution to improve your multitasking routines with new Snap designs that make it easier than ever to split the screen on your Windows PC.
Windows 11’s Snap windows feature allows you to view and access multiple windows at the same time by dividing your screen into multiple sections. You can display a maximum of four application windows at the same time (six if you have a high-resolution screen), each occupying a specific area of the screen. Before continuing, you must verify that the “Split Windows” setting, which allows screen splitting, is enabled.
Split your screen on Windows 11 PC and laptop
Split your screen in Windows 11 using the Maximize button
- The first option divides the screen into two identical parts, so that both window screens occupy the same space.
- The second option also divides the screen in two, but there is an uneven distribution in terms of the screen space it occupies. In this case, the one on the left takes up more space than the one on the right.
- The third option divides the screen in three, taking the left half in one window and the right half in two rooms.
- The fourth option divides the screen into four parts, each window occupies a quarter of the screen.
Split your screen in Windows 11 by manually adjusting the windows to the sides
- There are two ways to split the screen to view multiple windows at the same time. You can press and hold the windows and drag and drop them to the corner you want or use keyboard shortcuts. Let’s start by splitting the screen in two, once you get the hang of the concept, you can move up to four.
- To split the screen in two by manually snapping the windows to one side, hold down and drag the desired window to either side until the cursor moves. Release the cursor when you find a blurred outline indicating the position that the application should occupy in the background. Also, you can simply open the desired window and press the WINDOWS key + LEFT / RIGHT ARROW to split the screen in two.
- Using the default settings, once one of the windows occupies half the screen, the other open windows will appear in the other half. Select the one you want to add to the other side of the screen.
- Similarly, you can divide the screen into three and four sections and view and access the same number of application windows at the same time. This makes multitasking a breeze.
Final remarks: How to enable Multi-Windows feature on Windows 11 PC
I hope you understand this article, How to enable Multi-Windows feature on Windows 11 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.