This tutorial is about How to Extra Dim the Display on Android 12 Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Extra Dim the Display on Android 12 Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Extra Dim the Display on Android 12 Device
Is the lowest brightness setting on your smartphone not low enough for you? Then you have come to the correct place. In this article, we will introduce you to an easy way to reduce the screen brightness as much as the brightness slider on your smartphone allows. The smartphone screens we spend so much time on are not good for us. The unnatural light emitted by these smartphones can have various negative effects. The light from our devices can disrupt our sleep patterns and strain our eyes.
The “Extra Dim” feature introduced in Android 12 does exactly what its name suggests. Dims the screen beyond what normal brightness controls can do. “Extra Dim” can be accessed via Quick Toggles on Android 12+ devices and there are a few extra options that come with it. In this article, we will show you how to enable Extra Dim on Android 12.
How to activate Extra Dim in Android 12
- First, we’ll need to move the “Extra Dim” tile to Quick Settings. Swipe down from the top of your Android device’s screen twice and tap the pencil icon to edit the tile layout.
- The tiles in the top section are in the Quick Settings area. Scroll down to the bottom section and find the “Extra Dim” tile. Touch and hold and then drag the tile to the top area. Lift your finger to drop the tile.
- Tap the back arrow in the top left corner when you’re done.
- Now tap and hold on the “Extra Dim” tile to go to its settings.
- Turn it on if it isn’t already, then you can adjust how dim you want it to go with the “Intensity” slider.
- Lastly, you can decide if you want it to stay on after you restart your device. The “Extra Dim Shortcut” option will place a floating button on the side of the screen at all times.
- That’s all about it. Whenever you feel like the screen isn’t dimming enough, open Quick Settings and turn on “Extra Dim”. This is one of those little features that can make your Android experience a little more enjoyable.
Final remarks: How to Extra Dim the Display on Android 12 Device
I hope you understand this article, How to Extra Dim the Display on Android 12 Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.