This tutorial is about How to FaceTime on Android Devices. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to FaceTime on Android Devices. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to FaceTime on Android Devices
Face-Time is a video calling service offered by Apple. It is an integrated web-based application for audio and video calls on iOS devices like iPhone, Mac, iPad, etc. It is also a reliable way to video chats between iOS users and works with both Wi-Fi and mobile data. Interestingly, the FaceTime app allows you to call one or more people (up to 32 people) at the same time, as long as they have a Mac or other iOS device. To make a FaceTime call, users must also be connected to the Internet.
However, Android users have no way of downloading the FaceTime app and initiating their own FaceTime calls. However, with the release of iOS 15, iPadOS 15, etc., it is possible for an Apple user to send FaceTime invite links to Android users. So this is how an Android user can join a FaceTime call on their Android device after an Apple user sends them an invite link for the same call.
How to join a FaceTime call on Android
- Before an Android user can join a FaceTime call, someone with an iPhone, iPad, or Mac must send them an invite link. To do so, open the FaceTime app on your Apple device and select Create Link at the top of the app.
- In the pop-up window, the Apple user needs to select how they would like to share the link: via Messages, Mail, Snapchat, AirDrop, and more.
- Once the Android user has received the link to face.apple.com, they need to open it in their Google Chrome browser.
- In Google Chrome, the Android user must enter their name and press Continue.
- Then the Android user can tap the green Join button in the floating popup.
- The Apple user will need to accept your request to join.
- Once both parties have entered the call, the Android user will see the buttons to mute, show / hide the camera, flip the screen, leave the call, do the full screen and more.
Final remarks: How to FaceTime on Android Devices
I hope you understand this article, How to FaceTime on Android Devices. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.