This tutorial is about How to FaceTime on PC or Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to FaceTime on PC or Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to FaceTime on PC or Android
Initially, when you wanted to call a friend on FaceTime who didn’t have an iPhone or any other Apple device, your excitement was bound to end in disappointment. But that is no longer the case. With the features of iOS 15, even people who don’t even have Apple devices can talk through a FaceTime call on their device. If you think the FaceTime app will also be available on Android and Windows devices, that’s not true.
As you may have guessed, this new FaceTime availability definitely has a catch. The problem is that the FaceTime call needs to be initiated or scheduled by someone who has an iPhone running iOS 15 running on it or other Apple devices with the newer feature. The person initiating the call can invite other people to join the call by creating a link and sharing it with them. People with non-Apple devices can use the link and join the call in their web browser on any device.
If you are an iPhone user and have updated to the latest version of iOS 15, you can call your friends who have non-Apple devices in a few easy steps.
How to start a FaceTime call with Android or Windows users
The key here is not that the FaceTime app reaches Android and Windows. You can make a FaceTime call using a link, as long as the person who schedules or initiates the call has an Apple device and an Apple account. If you’re an Apple user and you’ve downloaded iOS 15, here’s how to start a FaceTime call with those on Android or Windows devices.
- Open the FaceTime app on your phone.
- Tap Create link.
- A screen will slide up from the bottom that says FaceTime Link. You can click Add name to enter a name for your chat.
- On the same screen, you will see options to share the link via text, email, Twitter, calendar, or other applications you have on your phone. Or you can copy and paste the link yourself.
- To join the call yourself, touch the name of the chat you just created and touch Join.
- When the Android or Windows user clicks on the link, it will take them to a waiting room where they can allow them to join the call by tapping a check mark next to their name.
How to join a FaceTime call using Android or Windows
To join a FaceTime call on an Android or Windows device, all you need is the link the person sent you with an Apple device. No need to download a separate app. Here’s how to join a FaceTime call via a shared link.
- Open the FaceTime link from where it was shared with you.
- The link will open in your browser (you will need the latest version of Chrome or Edge). Enter your name and tap Continue.
- The screen will say “Waiting to be let in” until the person who invited you approves you to join the call.
Final remarks: How to FaceTime on PC or Android
I hope you understand this article, How to FaceTime on PC or Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.