The Sims 4 is a game in which you can become enraged and poop into a toilet. It’s a game in which you can persuade someone to streak through their neighborhood if you read a book about mischief for a long enough period of time. It’s a game with an option to shower in such a way that your Sim comes out feeling “flirty”. And if that isn’t a euphemism for a soapy seeing to in the bathroom. In this article we will show you how to Find and Remove Broken CC in Sims 4.
The Sims 4 is the latest in the world-conquering virtual doll house series, a very unique set of perennial games that consistently arrive feature-light and skeletal, before fattening themselves up with varying quality downloadable content and expansion packs. They become grotesque and bloated beacons of abject corporate cynicism over the course of years, before finally shedding that gross pupa and emerging reborn and naked as another numbered sequel, stripped of all its fineries and ready to go all over again. Below we have mentioned the steps to Find and Remove Broken CC in Sims 4.
How to Find and Remove Broken CC in Sims 4
For the mod conflict detector:
- You need to create an account. Although it is completely free, it is necessary to have an account on the website first.
- Once the account is created, download the tool’s zip file, extract it and install it.
- Now go to the extracted folder and double-click the ModConflictDetector.exe file.
- Click on the “Scan” button to scan the mod files in normal mode.
- Once the scanning process is complete, this tool will show if there are any duplicate mod files or mod conflicts in the game files.
- Now, click on the duplicate or conflicted file to select it and disable it or move it to the trash, one by one. The best part is that deactivating them won’t remove them from the directory, and moving them to the Recycle Bin won’t permanently delete them either.
- Once this is done, the tool will prompt you to skip or restart the program. Just click Restart and continue.
For the mod manager:
- Download and install the tool on your PC.
- You can enable or disable the mod files or packages in a bunch quite easily.
- Additionally, you can select the specific mod folder or items under a package like colors, eye, men clothes, women clothes, etc.
- Once selected, you can remove all of them in just a click.
- That’s it, guys.
The Sims 4 is a life simulation video game in which players can create and control people, environments, objects, and designs. You are free to explore your own level of creativity, humour, escape plans, and game play with family characters. However, many The Sims 4 PC players are having issues with gameplay, game launching, or even game loading due to broken or duplicate mods/CC in the game file.
I hope you understand this article, How to Find and Remove Broken CC in Sims 4.