This tutorial is about How to find and remove hidden apps on iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to find and remove hidden apps on iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to find and remove hidden apps on iPhone
The app library is a new screen in iOS 14 found on the home screen after the last page. To go to the app library, swipe left on the home screen pages. It will eventually make it to the app library. The application library keeps your iPhone applications organized in reconfigured folders. At the top of the App Library is a search box that you can also use to see an alphabetical list of all the apps on your iPhone.
You can remove an app from your home screen without deleting it by sending it to the app library. When you do this, the app only appears in the app library and not on the home screen page.
Delete installed application that cannot be found on iPhone directly
If there is an app that you want to uninstall while the app icon is missing from the iPhone home screen or in any folder, you can remove the unwanted background app directly from the iPhone with Settings. (If you have to delete a large number of applications, it is better to backup your data to PC first.)
- Head to Settings> General> Storage & iCloud Usage> Manage Storage, you will see all the apps on your device in order of memory size.
- Find the hidden apps that you no longer need in the list and click it. There you have it, with the option to download the iPhone app now.
One click to remove hidden apps on iPhone permanently
Because the hidden application cannot be removed from your iPhone device, you need additional steps to uninstall the hidden applications. To quickly solve your problem, you can use Tenorshare iCareFone, to find hidden apps on iPhone and remove them permanently, and you don’t have to worry about the removal app getting installed again the next time you sync with iTunes.
- Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer. After connecting your device, go to the “Manage” tab in the top menu.
- From the main interface, select “Applications” on the left panel. To remove apps in bulk, select all of them and click the “Uninstall” button.
Delete an app from the app library (for iOS 14 or later)
The App Library introduced in iOS 14 is a new way to organize your iPhone apps. If you can’t find an app on the home screen, swipe to App Library and your apps will automatically be categorized here.
- From the start screen, swipe left until you see the app library.
- Touch the search field to open the list.
- Touch and hold the application icon, then touch Remove application.
- Touch Delete again to confirm.
Remove missing apps from iPhone with iTunes (iTunes12.6.2 and earlier)
iTunes is not simply a media player, it provides iOS users with system management of music, movies, apps and more on their iPhone, iPad at the same time. To remove background apps from iPhone, iPad, follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes on your PC / Mac and connect your device with it.
- Click on the iPhone / iPad icon on the top menu bar and choose Applications from the Settings section on the left side.
- If you can’t find the downloaded app on iPhone, iPad intuitively, you can sort the apps by name, type and category to locate them.
- Next to the application icon is the Delete button. Press it to delete iPhone apps in iTunes.
Final remarks: How to find and remove hidden apps on iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to find and remove hidden apps on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.