Many people will be familiar with the Smartthings name due to integration in Samsung devices, especially its smartphones. Smartthings and the associated logo appears on Samsung phones when it comes to connected devices; the app is part of the Samsung apps installed on phones and you will find it on things like Samsung’s devices. In this article we will show you how to find your lost Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with SmartThings Find.
The Smartthings app is universal, working on Android and iphone to control smartthings hardware and compatible devices, although the functionality between Samsung and non-samsung devices is somewhat different. Smartthings is both a range of brand smart home products and the platform that controls them. The software platform supports other services, such as Philips Hue, while also integrates features such as Smartthings Find, a service limited to Samsung devices. Below we have mentioned the steps to find your lost Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with SmartThings Find.
How to use the SmartThings Find app to track your gear
- Open SmartThings Find and tap on the space where it’s written ‘Locate your devices anytime, anywhere’.
- Sign up by filling up the information needed and start using the app.
- Tap on the icon of the gadget you want to find whether it’s earbuds or a tablet.
- Tap on the ‘search nearby’ option which uses maps and Augmented Reality (AR) to find the device.
- Once the device is tracked, you can tap on the ‘navigate’ icon to look for the device.
- When you reach nearby, tap on the ‘ring’ option to fasten the process similar to how you find your smartphone using a smartwatch.
We hope our article on “How to find your lost Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with SmartThings Find” will surely help you to do so. The app is probably the largest part of the SmartThings system you will encounter. While you use the app to install and control your SmartThings hardware via your SmartThings hub, there is no SmartThings branded hardware to use the SmartThings platform.
I hope you understand this article, How to find lost Galaxy Buds 2 Pro with SmartThings Find.