This blog is about the How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G5. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G5. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G5
- How To Fix Fast Battery Drain On LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 when it overheats
- How To Fix LG G4 Black Screen Problem
- How to fix LG G4 when the screen does not rotate properly
- Go restart your smartphone, this may fix the camera failure issue. Press and hold the “Power” button and the “Home” button for 7 seconds until the phone turns off and vibrates.
- Another option is to go to the Application Manager and open the Camera application. Select Force stop, clear data, and clear cache.
- You can also try wiping cache partition, this solution could fix camera failure problem on LG G5. First, you need to turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons at the same time. After that, release all the buttons and wait for the Android system recovery screen to appear. Then go and highlight the Wipe cache partition with the volume down button and press the Power key to select the option.
Final words: How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G5
I hope you understand this article How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G5, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.