This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Cannot Get Mail Error’ Issue on iPhone and iPad. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Cannot Get Mail Error’ Issue on iPhone and iPad. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘Cannot Get Mail Error’ Issue on iPhone and iPad
For those who keep getting the message “Unable to receive mail. Server connection failed” on their iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, there are several ways to fix this problem. This error occurs when iOS devices try to retrieve new emails, especially from Microsoft Exchange server, and they return the error message “Unable to get mail, connection to server failed”.
It is quite acceptable for you to feel anxious when something bad happens to your mail app on your iPhone. It is now quite normal that people have set up their email IDs on iPhone so that they can quickly send and receive some important emails. But when they encounter this “Can’t get mail” error on their iPhone and iPad, they are the most annoying.
Check the internet connection
First of all, the user should make sure that they have an active internet connection because slow data connection and mail server connection fail can also be the reason behind IOS device failure.
Delete and re-enter the email account
Sometimes the email server does not accept the incoming and outgoing server information from the user account, so the user must delete their email account and re-add it. To delete and re-enter the email account, follow the steps:
- First of all, open the option to go to the IOS device settings and select the option “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- In a new pop-up window, click on the “Delete account” option.
- Then go back to the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” window and click on the “Add Account” option.
- Now the user needs to choose the email provider, like Yahoo Mail or Exchange, and then log in to their email.
- After completing the email account login process, update the emails and check the error.
Restart the IOS device
Sometimes there are many possibilities to solve the problem to restart the IOS device, so if the error “Cannot get mail” appears in the pop-up window, please turn off the IOS device with the Shutdown function of the IOS software and wait until it arrives sometime and reopen the device. and check the error.
Reset network settings
This is another way to fix the “Cannot get mail” error message. To reset the network settings, follow these steps:
- First of all, open the IOS device and go to the “Settings” option.
- Then click on the “General” tab and select the “Reset” option.
- In the reset pop-up window, click the “Reset network settings” option.
- After completing the process, please reboot the IOS device.
- Then again open the device and check the error.
Change Microsoft Exchange security settings
If the user is the administrator of the Microsoft Exchange server, you can adjust the settings or ask the administrator to do so. To change Microsoft Exchange security settings, follow these steps:
- First of all, open Active Directory Users and Computer
- In the top menu, select the “View” tab and click on the “Advanced Features” option.
- Then right click on the mail accounts and choose the “Properties” option.
- In a new open pop-up window, click on the “Security” option and hit the “Advanced” button.
- Then select the “Include inheritable permissions from the parent of this object” check box and click the Apply button.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Cannot Get Mail Error’ Issue on iPhone and iPad
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Cannot Get Mail Error’ Issue on iPhone and iPad. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.