Massive Monster and Devolver Digital recently released ‘Cult of the Lamb,’ an animated action-adventure roguelike dark humour video game in which players can start their own cult in a land of false prophets, venturing into mysterious regions to build a loyal community, and so on. In this article we will show you how to Fix Cult of the Lamb Black Screen.
It’s worth noting that the startup crashing issue, as well as lags and stutters, are also present when PC games are launched. All of these problems can arise for a variety of reasons, which are listed below. Fortunately, we’ve shared a couple of potential workarounds for you that should help you resolve the black screen issue. Below we have mentioned the steps to Fix Cult of the Lamb Black Screen.
How to Fix Cult of the Lamb Black Screen
Run the game file as the admin
- Right-click on the Cult of the Lamb exe file on your PC.
- Select Properties -> click on the Compatibility tab
- Make sure you click the Run this program as administrator checkbox to enable it
- Click Apply before selecting OK to save the changes.
- Double-click the game’s exe file to launch it.
Disable Windows Firewall and Antivirus program
- Click the Start menu, and then type firewall.
- Then click Windows Defender Firewall in the search results.
- Open the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on/off option in the left pane
- Now select the Turn off Windows Defender Firewall option for the private and public network settings
- Click OK to save the changes before booting the PC.
Run it on a dedicated GPU
- Right-click on the empty desktop and select Nvidia Control Panel
- Click on 3D Settings and then select Manage 3D Settings
- Then open the Program Settings tab and select Cult of the Lamb from the drop-down menu
- Select the graphics processor you want to use from the drop-down menu
- Now you can see the high-performance Nvidia processor.
- After that you should save the changes and restart the PC.
Set high performance in power options
- Go to the Start menu before you type and search for “Control Panel” to open it
- Go to Hardware and Sound and then select Power Options
- Click on “High Power” to select it.
- Go to the current power plan and then click Change plan settings
- Now click Change advanced power settings before clicking PCI Express to expand it.
- Make sure you have unchecked the State Power Management option.
- Once this is done, make sure you restart your PC to apply the changes.
Update the graphics drivers
- Right-click on the Start menu to open the Quick access menu
- Click Drive Manager in the list
- Double-click Display Adapters to expand the list.
- Right-click on the dedicated card that is active
- Click Update drivers and then select Automatically check for drivers.
- The system will automatically check if an update is available.
- If an update is available, the latest version will be automatically downloaded and installed.
- Then restart Windows PC so that the changes are applied.
We hope our article on “How to Fix Cult of the Lamb Black Screen” will surely help you to do so. An error that usually bothers us and is perhaps the worst nightmare that we can encounter, making it impossible to access the game, but do not despair because this error has a solution, this is usually related to the video card, so we invite you to continue reading because here you will get the answer quickly and directly.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Cult of the Lamb Black Screen.