Facebook is a social networking website where users can post comments, share photos and post links to news or other interesting content on the web, chat live and watch short videos. Shared content can be made public, or it can be shared only with a select group of friends or family, or with a single person. Some Facebook users who had dark mode enabled in their app got a stunning surprise on Wednesday when the setting disappeared from both iPhone and Android phones. This article is about how to Fix Dark Mode Not Working in Facebook on iPhone.
You can usually find Facebook’s dark mode by clicking the “Hamburger” menu button (in the top-right corner on Android or the bottom-right corner on iOS) and then tapping “Settings & Privacy.” The dark mode option should appear in the advanced options. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Facebook Dark Mode Not Working in iPhone.
4 Ways to Fix Facebook Dark Mode Not Working in iPhone
Check Dark Mode Settings
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings and Privacy.
- Under Settings and Privacy, scroll down and tap on Dark Mode.
- You can choose to Turn On Dark Mode or tap on System for automatic switching based on your iPhone.
Check Auto Dark Mode Setting on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Display and Brightness.
- Tap the toggle next to Automatic to disable the feature.
- Tap on Dark to manually enable Dark Mode for your iPhone.
- Close the Settings app, open Facebook, and check if the problem is solved.
Force Quit and Relaunch Facebook
- On your iPhone’s home screen, swipe up and hold to reveal the background apps.
- Look for the Facebook app and swipe up to remove it.
- Relaunch the Facebook app to check if the problem is solved.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Swipe down to refresh and check for app updates.
- Update the Facebook app if one is available under Upcoming Automatic Updates.
- Close the App Store, open Facebook, and check if the problem is solved.
We hope our article on methods to fix Facebook Dark Mode Not Working in iPhone will help you and resolve all your problems. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to solve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Dark Mode Not Working in Facebook on iPhone.