Fix for Days Gone PC stuttering and freezing – Days Gone, which debuted on the PlayStation 4, is now available for Windows. It’s great to see so many PlayStation exclusives come to PC. First it was Detroit Become Human, then it was Horizon Zero Dawn, and now it’s Days Gone. Days Gone is a third-person action-adventure survival horror game set in a post-apocalyptic open world, in case you didn’t know. The player takes control of Deacon, a former Army veteran whose goal is to survive against mindless zombie-like creatures known as Freakers using a variety of weapons. This article is about how to Fix Days Gone Stuttering.
Days Gone’s long-awaited PC port has finally arrived. Days Gone has been a PS4 exclusive for years, so it’s a welcome title for many who prefer to play on their computers rather than a PlayStation. While Days Gone is generally stable and free of major game-breaking bugs, some players have complained about a terrible shuttering issue. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Days Gone Stuttering.
3 Ways to Fix Stuttering Issue on Days Gone
Set High Priority in Task Manager
- Click on the Processes tab > Right-click on the Days Gone game task.
- Select Set Priority to High.
- Close Task Manager.
- Open Days Gone game again.
Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Open Steam > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Days Gone from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- After the process restart Windows PC.
Update Days Gone
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library > Click on Days Gone from the left pane.
- It’ll automatically search for the available update. If there is an update available, make sure to click on Update.
- Restart computer.
So, here we conclude our article on methods to Fix Stuttering Issue on Days Gone. You are not alone if you are experiencing Days Gone performance, lag, or shuttering issues. Many users have reported similar issues. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to resolve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Days Gone Stuttering.