In Windows 11, ERR SSL PROTOCOL ERROR typically indicates that the web browser is having difficulty establishing a secure connection between your computer and the website you are attempting to access. If your WordPress website fails to load securely due to an error such as ERR SSL PROTOCOL ERROR, you’ve come to the right place. This error can be caused by a variety of problems with your website server, your local computer, or a combination of the two. This article is about how to Fix ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Windows 11.
It’s most common in Chrome, but it can vary depending on the browser you’re using. It is critical to ensure that your website data is transmitted over a secure connection for a variety of reasons. However, you may occasionally encounter an issue indicating a connection problem, such as the ERR SSL PROTOCOL ERROR. While this message can be annoying and upsetting, it is fairly common, especially in Google Chrome. There are a few different causes, but you can fix them with simple methods.
4 Ways to Fix ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Windows 11
Check the Date or Time of Your System
- Go to Time & Language > Time.
- Uncheck Set time automatically and click Change.
- Set the correct date and time.
Clear SSL State
- Open Windows Control Panel
- Click Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Internet Options.
- On the Content tab, click Clear SSL Status.
- Save, then change and restart Chrome to see if your issue is resolved.
Restart Your Internet Router
- Go to your wifi router and locate the power cord, which is usually plugged into the back of your router.
- Unplug the power cord and wait 5-10 seconds for the router to cool down.
- Plug the power cord back into your router to turn it back on and wait for it to fully boot up.
- Open Chrome.
- Type chrome://extensions/ to the address bar.
- Switch the toggle to off.
We hope you like our article on methods to Fix ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Windows 11 will help you and resolve all your problem. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to resolve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Windows 11.