If you’re reading this, you’ve probably experienced the Windows boot problem 0xc000000f at some point. The good news is that if you follow our advice, you should be able to resolve the problem quickly. Computers are a staple of our diet and a crucial component of our daily lives. Windows issues are often inconvenient and might take a long time to resolve. Furthermore, managing work responsibilities while also troubleshooting may appear to be a difficult chore. A corrupted file, a damaged hard drive, or a malware or virus infection, among other things, can cause the Error code 0xc000000f a necessary device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed notice. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Error Code 0xc000000f Windows 11.
The 0xC000000F error code typically appears after installing new programmes and drivers, as well as upgrading the Windows operating system. These blue or black screen issues are annoying, especially resolving 0xC000000F Windows 10 is a daunting task that takes much longer than normal. This issue is Windows-specific, which means it can occur in any version of Windows.
This issue is Windows-specific, which means it can occur in any version of Windows. Windows generates this error mostly in two conditions. First, if you installed a new operating system version, and second, if you installed a new application on your machine. Furthermore, it will occur when your system boots. The error is Windows’ way of indicating that there was an issue with the system’s startup.
Windows generates this error mostly in two conditions. First, if you installed a new operating system version, and second, if you installed a new application on your machine. Furthermore, it will occur when your system boots. The error is Windows’ way of indicating that there was an issue with the system’s startup. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Windows Error Code 0xc000000f. But still if you are facing the same issue again and again after following the steps above then you may also go to their official website and ask for more solutions.
Ways to Fix Error Code 0xc000000f Windows 11
Use Startup Repair to repair BOOTMGR
- Keep the Windows setup DVD or bootable USB installation handy.
- Insert the Windows Setup CD into the drives and choose to start your PC from Windows Setup.
- If you are using a USB flash drive to boot, boot from USB. Do not select Windows here.
- Press any key when the message “Press any key to boot from “CD OR DVD”” appears on the screen.
- Press the Next tab to load Windows setup.
- Select “Repair your computer”. Remember that we are fixing the BOOTMGR, not trying to install one.
- Select the “Troubleshoot” option and then select the “Startup Repair” option.
- The startup repair tool will start looking for errors and will fix them if possible.
Check and Change Power Cord and Remove External Devices
- Turn Off Windows 11.
- Disconnect from the power source. Check the power cord for visible signs of wear. If so, replace it before reconnecting. If it looks healthy, follow the steps below.
- One by one, remove all connected devices such as microphones, USB devices, webcams, dongles and other electronic accessories.
- Turn on the device to try again.
Rebuild the BCD manually
- Scroll up and mimic the instructions given above to start the computer in Windows Setup. Next, quickly select “Command Prompt” from the available options.
- Enter the bootrec /rebuildbcd command to initiate the BCD rebuild.
- This command will run an automatic scan for Windows to rebuild the BCD file.
- Try restarting your system and see if it boots up without any glitches.
Check your data cables, BIOS, and drivers
- Remove data cable.
- Apply the “Restore factory settings” option in the BIOS.
- Now restart Windows PC.
- Select one of these keys: “Esc”, “Del”, “F2”, “F8”, “F10” or “F12” to open the BIOS menu.
- If you get stuck with multiple keys, select the BIOS, Setup, or BIOS Menu option to open the BIOS.
- Switch all three modes or a successful combination carefully
- Look at the BIOS screen.
Check your disk with the CHKDSK utility
- Use the Windows installation disc to start the computer.
- After choosing the correct language, time, and keyboard input, select Repair your computer.
- Select the Windows installation drive – C: and click Next.
- When the System Recovery Options box appears on the screen, select Command Prompt and type chkdsk C: /f.
What Causes Error Code 0xc000000f in Windows 11
- Missing Boot Configuration Data: As the error message indicates, the first cause of the problem is a lack of boot configuration data. Viruses and power outages can also be the cause of missing boot setup data.
- Destroyed System Files: If you were in the middle of an update when your system shut down due to a power outage, chances are that all of the files were corrupted or damaged, resulting in a Windows error.
- Damaged Data Cable—Data cables, like the system, require maintenance at regular intervals. That is, if you have been using the same data cable for a long period, there is a good probability that it has been damaged due to unavoidable circumstances. A faulty data cable can result in a variety of Windows issues, including error number 0xc000000f.
That’s it with our article. As users use their computers more frequently, they notice more faults and errors. The latest problem code to torment Windows users is 0xc000000f. This isn’t new, but it’s been brought to light recently by a number of people. Notably, the error code 0xc00000f appears after a Windows update or the installation of new applications. In Windows 10, the problem 0xc000000f frequently appears after upgrading the operating system or installing new device drivers, apps, and so on. It appears as a blue or black screen on your system. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to resolve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Error Code 0xc000000f Windows 11.