Don’t be alarmed if you’re playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) on your PC and it keeps crashing for no apparent reason. Game crashing issues can occur for a variety of reasons, and in most cases, determining the root cause is difficult due to the unique hardware and game settings that each player has. Euro Truck Simulator 2 may keep crashing on your PC due to a variety of factors. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Euro Truck Simulator 2 Crashing Issue.
This is usually caused by an outdated graphics driver, a corrupted game file, or compatibility issues, to name a few possibilities. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a truck simulator game that takes place in an open world. You will be driving one of the large trucks as you deliver cargo to cities in the United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Poland, to name a few. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Euro Truck Simulator 2 Crashing Issue.
Ways to Fix Euro Truck Simulator 2 Crashing Issue
Update Graphics Drivers
- double-click on the Display adapters category to expand the list.
- Then right-click on the dedicated graphics card name.
- Select Update driver > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- After the process restart Windows PC.
- Click Update & Security > In the Windows Update section, select Check for updates.
- If a feature update is available, select Download and install.
- It may take a while for the update to complete.
- Restart computer.
Run the game as an administrator
- Right click on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Now select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Be sure to click to select the Run this program as an administrator check box.
- Click Apply and select OK to save the changes.
Close Background Running Tasks
- Open Windows task manager.
- Click the Processes tab > Click here to select tasks that run unnecessarily in the background and consume enough system resources.
- Click End Task to close it
We hope you like our article on methods to Fix Euro Truck Simulator 2 Crashing Issue will help your and resolve all your problems. When playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, you may encounter a problem where the game crashes. This can happen at any time and is usually caused by a combination of factors that you must identify.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Euro Truck Simulator 2 Crashing Issue.