You are not alone if you were playing Minecraft and it suddenly crashed with an exit code of 0. Many users have filed this complaint with us, and we have decided to close the case today. If you see Exit Code: 0, it means that the game has exited your computer. This error is generated to ensure that the game does not harm your system. This error could be caused by an outdated Java, graphics card or driver, or other software. This article is about how to Fix Exit Code 0 Minecraft.
This error can also occur if your computer is incompatible, particularly if your RAM is less than what is required to run the game. Exit codes in software should tell you what went wrong, but Minecraft’s Exit Codes rarely do. When the game crashes with the message “Exit Code: 0,” you’re left wondering what went wrong. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Exit Code 0 Minecraft.
4 Ways to Fix Exit Code 0 Minecraft
Close Background Running Tasks
Update GPU Driver
- double-click on Display adapters to expand the list.
- Right-click on your active or dedicated graphics card.
- Click on Update driver > Select Search automatically for driver.
- If update available then install it.
- Restart Windows PC.
- Open the Run Command dialog box.
- Type %appdata% in the box and press Enter.
- Open the roaming folder > Open the .Minecraft folder > Delete the options.txt file.
- Open Windows settings.
- Click Apps > Scroll down and find Minecraft > Click on it to expand it.
- Then select Uninstall and complete the removal process.
- Restart your computer > Visit the official Minecraft website and download the latest file.
- Install it on your computer as usual.
Remove Installed Mods
Minecraft is also well-known for its mods, which provide numerous ways to customise the gameplay. A corrupted mod file, on the other hand, can cause numerous issues and errors in the Minecraft game. So, if you’re using any of the mods, try disabling or removing them entirely to see if that helps you.
We hope you like our article on methods to Fix Exit Code 0 Minecraft will help you and resolve all your problem. When you see the message “Exit Code 0,” it means that an error occurred and the game ended while you were still playing. Because there are so many possible causes, pinpointing the exact cause of the problem is difficult.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Exit Code 0 Minecraft.