Windows is one of the most popular operating system developed and marketed by Microsoft Corporation. It is preferred by users for its outstanding features. In reality, however, it’s not entirely free from the occasional glitches. Several problems burden the devices. File system error -2147219200 is one of the most common issues that you may encounter while using it. When this error occurs, your system’s active window will crash and you will receive an error message stating “Windows has detected file system corruption”. This article is about how to Fix File System Error (-2147219200).
Bad sectors, corrupted files, incorrect document execution policy and other reasons are considered as the main causes of all file system errors. Error messages are often followed by numbers, e.g. 2147219196, 805305975, 2144927436, etc. These errors can occur at any time, e.g. B. when opening a photo, trying to run an executable recording, launching a PDF file or any type of recording. Below we have mention the steps to resolve File System Error (-2147219200).
4 Ways to Fix File System Error (-2147219200) on Windows
- Type cmd in the search box and select “Run as administrator”.
- Then type chkdsk /f /x and press Enter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this process.
- Restart PC.
Run an SFC or DISM Scan
- Type cmd in the search box and then right-click on the “Command Prompt App” and run it as administrator.
- You can try to run the following command if the SFC scan doesn’t work.
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Update Device Drivers
- Click the Start button. Type “Device Manager” in the search box.
- Double-click the device category. Then select the target device whose driver you want to update.
- Then right-click on the selected device and click on the “Update driver” option.
Install the Latest Windows Version
- Click on the “Start” button and select “Settings”.
- Go to Update & Security and select Windows Update.
- Select “Check for updates”.
- If available install new updates.
We hope our article on methods to fix Fix File System Error (-2147219200) on Windows 11 will help you and resolve all your problems. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to solve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix File System Error (-2147219200) on Windows 11.