The release of Forza Horizon sparked passion among racers who love both arcade games and simulation-based driving games. With its release, the game managed to surpass every racing title in 2021 for the huge amount of content and features like bigger maps, seasonal championships, series events, customization, and a wide collection of cars that range from old school ones to modern hypercars. You can also find more information on their official website.
However, the game isn’t in a stable state as many users experienced a few bugs that brought a great deal of inconvenience. Issues like low FPS, lags, server issues, and the latest streaming bandwidth error are some of the notable ones. If you own the game and have encountered the slow Streaming Bandwidth Error, just relax for now, as we’ll guide you step by step on how you can fix the error with some simple methods. Continue reading the article to know more.
How to Fix Forza Horizon Low Streaming Bandwidth
Check for the game update
Check for game updates because an outdated or buggy game version can cause a variety of issues with stability and gaming performance. To test for the problem, try updating directly from the Steam client. If you’re not sure which patch version was released by the developer, you can check the official Forza Horizon 5 game page for the most recent patch notes.
Moving or Reinstalling the game on SSD
Try moving or reinstalling the game to SSD storage rather than HDD (hard disk) storage because it may eventually slow down the game launching time and overall gaming performance, which may definitely cause some issues. Many players have used this method to solve the same problem. So, definitely give it a shot.
Run the game as an administrator
It’s also worth noting that running the Forza Horizon 5 game as an administrator will almost certainly resolve the connectivity or low streaming bandwidth issue. To accomplish this:
- Right-click the Forza Horizon 5 executable file on your PC. [If you can’t find the shortcut file, go to the installed directory of the game, which should look like this: C: drive > Programs > Steam > Steamapps > Forza Horizon 5 > right-click on the Forza Horizon5.exe file].
- Now select Properties > Click the Compatibility tab.
- Make sure you click the Run this program as administrator check box to enable it.
- Click Apply and select OK to save the changes.
- Finally, restart Windows PC to apply the changes immediately.
Set Higher Priority
Set a higher priority in the Task Manager section of your Windows computer to instruct the system not to interfere with the Forza Horizon 5 game. To accomplish this:
- Press the Windows + X keys to open the Quick Link Menu option.
- Now click Task Manager > Click the Details tab.
- Locate the Forza Horizon5.exe file > Right-click on the Forzahorizon5.exe file.
- Then click Set priority and select High priority.
- Then restart the PC to apply the changes.
Forza Horizon still features a few bugs and issues that give players a headache and even sometimes make the game downright unplayable. “The game has detected streaming delays” error mainly happens when there aren’t enough resources in your PC to run the game. Problems like limited disk bandwidth and limited CPU resources can cause FH5 to start freezing. Well, players tried reinstalling the game, performing factory resets, and even drivers rollbacks, but nothing seem to help. However, a fan managed to discover a workaround that fixes the issue and we’ve mentioned it above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Forza Horizon Low Streaming Bandwidth.