0xc00007b “the application was unable to start correctly”. This error code indicates that something in your Windows files is corrupted or that a DLL file from your application files is missing. This is a very common error when downloading something from an unauthorized source. If they detect something suspicious, many anti-virus engines delete the DLLs and prevent the application from running. In this article we will show you how to Fix Genshin Impact 0xc000007b Error.
This error code can also be triggered if the appropriate redistributables are not installed on your computer. This can be extremely perplexing because if you try to run a 32-bit application and do not have 32-bit DLLs, you will encounter problems. In that case, you must install all of the VC runtimes. Below we have mentioned the steps to Fix Genshin Impact 0xc000007b Error.
Steps to Fix Genshin Impact 0xc000007b Error
- Locate game folder.
- Visit Game Launcher installation directory.
- Locate vcredist2013_x64.exe file and double-click it to start the installation.
- Now visit Microsoft website > Download and install the VC_redist.x64.exe file.
- Then restart PC to apply the changes.
- If the solutions listed above do not work, it is time to reinstall the Genshin Impact from the ground up. Install the game after completely uninstalling it. This will completely resolve the issue; additionally, try downloading the game without a launcher; the direct download from the server is quick.
- If you haven’t already, you can download Genshin Impact directly from the server, which is faster than using the launcher.
- It is recommended that you disable your anti-virus software while downloading Genshin Impact. The anti-virus software could be the source of the error.
Genshin Impact is an amazing game with a good storyline and interesting characters. It is an open-world RPG game with mobile versions. Errors and bugs are now commonplace when playing video games, and Genshin Impact is no exception. If you’re one of those people who is troubled by the Genshin Impact ‘The Application Cannot Start Correctly (0xc000007b)’ error. You just need to follow the methods mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Genshin Impact 0xc000007b Error.