This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Gmail Signature Image Not Showing’ Issue on Mobile and PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Gmail Signature Image Not Showing’ Issue on Mobile and PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘Gmail Signature Image Not Showing’ Issue on Mobile and PC
If you are using Gmail or Outlook email service, but find that your signature image is not showing on your computer or the recipient’s computer, here are some common solutions to eliminate this problem. Although it is not a common problem, users may encounter this strange problem on occasion.
- Launch Gmail and select General Settings and click the Settings option to access your Gmail account settings.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a section for your email signature settings.
- By default, “Unsigned” is checked. Select the option to include a signature and then you can customize your signature in the text box provided.
- In the signature editor text box, you should be able to see your existing signature. If you don’t have one yet, you can add one here. Determine the location where you want to insert your image, either above, below or next to your name. Just click on the desired location to select that area.
- Select ‘Insert image’ in the options bar to open the option to upload your photo (it’s the square icon that looks like a picture of mountains). At the top of the tab, you are offered 3 options where you can upload your image. Options are to upload a photo from My Drive, your hard drive, or from a web address URL. If you want to use the logo on your website, just open your website in a new window, right click on the logo image and then select ‘Copy image address’ from the drop down list. Then you can paste the logo image URL in Gmail to insert the corporate logo image into your Gmail signature.
- You can resize the Gmail signature image by selecting the photo once it has appeared in the text box and an option will appear at the bottom. You can change it from Small, Medium, Large or to its original size.
- To confirm and save your changes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save Changes’. Any changes will take effect the next time you send a message. Compose a new message to test it out and make sure everything looks the way you want.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Gmail Signature Image Not Showing’ Issue on Mobile and PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Gmail Signature Image Not Showing’ Issue on Mobile and PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.