This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue
iCloud is a popular cloud storage and calculation management from Apple. Apple needed to promote a Windows application for PC users, as they need as many people as is reasonably expected to use their cloud service. The iCloud app is far from impressive and not on par with its partner on OS X, but that will be normal. The iCloud app for PC is generally respectable.
In any case, users from time to time have problems with the iCloud application. In this help, we want to discuss a particular issue where the iCloud app keeps prompting users to enter their passwords (even after progressive sections).
Check the system status of the iCloud services you use
- Before starting to fix iCloud login loop on your iPhone or iPad, it is recommended to check if iCloud services are working normally on iCloud support websites (+ don’t follow) and look for Check System Status option next. Make sure each item is marked green, especially for iCloud account and services. If something goes wrong, contact Apple Support (+ no follow-up).
Sign out of iCloud account and sign in again
- If you keep getting a pop-up window to sign in to iCloud on iPhone / iPad, ignore the message and go to Settings app．
- On older iOS 10.3 devices, go to iCloud and tap on your Apple ID, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Sign out.
- Enter your verification password and you will be prompted that all photos and iCloud Drive will be deleted as well, so it is best to backup in advance.
- On iOS 15/14/13/11 / 10.3 iPhone, iPad, tap its name in Settings and find the Sign out option underneath.
- After that, wait a moment and log in again later. Hopefully, you will be able to bypass the iCloud message loop login.
Reset Apple ID password online
- When your iPhone gets stuck logging into iCloud, it will ask you to enter your Apple ID password and sometimes even if the password is correct iCloud won’t allow you to log in. If you have an urgent demand, you can also change the Apple ID Password.
- Go to the Apple ID (+ don’t follow) websites and select “I forgot my Apple ID or password.” Answer the questions to verify your account and change your old password to a new one. Then try using the newly created password to log into iCloud.
Reset network settings
- Based on past experiences, Wi-Fi or cellular data could sometimes be the cause of iCloud endless loop login on your device. So, to fix this iCloud lock issue, you may consider resetting network settings.
- Just go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings. Note that this will erase your current WiFi and mobile network settings, WiFi password, and VPN settings.
Restore from iTunes backup
- In case the above solutions don’t fix the iCloud login popup repeatedly on the screen, there is another way to bypass the iCloud login cycle. That is to restore from iTunes backup. To do this:
Reset your devices as new
- The last resort on how to stop the iCloud login loop is to factory reset your device, which will take you to the initial iCloud login screen. It may sound radical, but some users pulled it off.
- You can choose to factory reset your device in General> Reset> Erase all content and settings or use the iTunes Restore feature.
- Alternatively, Tenorshare ReiBoot also provides you a quick solution to reset iPhone or iPad without iTunes.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘iCloud on Windows 10 Keeps Asking for Password’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.