Stuttering and fps drop in Warzone 2 – This tweak or performance guide will help to get rid of performance issues like stuttering and fps drop that are currently present in the PC version of Warzone 2. If you’ve been desperately waiting for an opportunity to jump into the action of Warzone 2 or Modern Warfare 2 but instead got stuck on the download screen, you could be waiting quite a long time. In this article we will try to tech you how to Fix Low FPS Issues Stuttering in Warzone 2.
You can curse your ISP all you want, but they won’t get you anywhere. Let’s put the pitchforks aside and find out for ourselves. Lags can cause you to jump to the other side of the map, missing those all-important headshots and making you sound like a robot. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Low FPS Issues Stuttering in Warzone 2.
Warzone 2: How to Fix Low FPS Issues Stuttering
Change Spot Cache setting
- Go to COD Warzone 2 Settings
- Click on Graphics
- Click on Quality
- Scroll down, locate Spot Cache and change it to High or Ultra
Disable Core Isolation on Windows 11
- Select Setting from the Start Menu
- Go to Privacy and Security, then click Windows Security
- Click on Open Windows Security
- Click on Core isolation details
- Turn off Memory integrity
Force open Warzone 2 by using DirectX
- Launch Battle.net
- In the left panel, choose the Call of Duty: Warzone 2 game.
- Select OPTIONS.
- Choose the Game Settings.
- Activate ADVANCED COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS.
- Fill out the box with -d3d11/-dx11/-dx12.
- The bottom Done button should be clicked.
- Play the game once more to check if the issue reappears.
Use the best graphics settings for maximum FPS
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Display Monitor: Primary
- Display Adapter: Your GPU
- Screen Refresh Rate: Set your monitor to max
- Resolution: Native
- Aspect Ratio: Auto (16:9)
- V-Sync (Gameplay & Menus): Off
- Custom Frame-Rate Limit: Unlimited (depending on your monitor)
- Gameplay: Unlimited
- Menu: 60
- Out of focus: 30
- Focused Mode: Off
- HDR: Off
- Quality Presets: Custom
- Render Resolution: 100
- Upscaling / Sharpening: FidelityFX CAS
- FidelityFX CAS Strength: 85
- Anti-Aliasing: Filmic SMAA T2X (removes black dots)
- Anti-Aliasing Quality: Normal
- Video Memory Scale: 90
- Texture Resolution: Normal
- Texture Filter Anisotropic: Normal
- Nearby Level of Detail: High
- Distant Level of Detail: High
- Clutter Draw Distance: Short
- Particle Quality: High
- Particle Quality Level: Low
- Bullet Impacts & Sprays: Off
- Shader Quality: High (if you want your gun camos to pop)
- Tessellation: Off
- Terrain Memory: Max
- On-Demand Texture Streaming: Off
- Streaming Quality: Low
- Volumetric Quality: Low
- Deferred Physics Quality: Off
- Water Caustics: Off
- Shadow Map Resolution: Very Low
- Spot Shadow Quality: Low
- Cache Spot Shadows: Off
- Spot Cache: High (gets rid of stuttering when on High/Ultra)
- Cache Sun Shadows: Off
- Particle Lighting: Low
- Ambient Occlusion: Off
- Screen Space Reflections: Off
- Static Reflection Quality: Low
- Weather Grid Volumes: Off
- Nvidia Reflex Low Latency: On
- Depth of Field: Off
- World Motion Blur: Off
- Weapon Motion Blur: Off
- Film Grain: 0.00
That’s it with our article on methods to Fix Low FPS Issues Stuttering in Warzone 2. You’re not alone if you’re having problems like others with your PC, including frame rate drops and stutters. If you want to know how to solve this issue then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Low FPS Issues Stuttering in Warzone 2.