This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue
When you really want to capture your screen, does the print screen key stop working? You would be very irritated. But don’t worry too much. You can simply solve this problem by printing your screen.
Here are four options to consider. You may not need to try all of them; just scroll through the list until you find one that works.
Try these fixes:
- Update your keyboard driver
- Check if the print screen key is enabled
Solution 1: update your keyboard driver
This problem is probably due to an old or incorrect keyboard driver. You can update your printer driver manually or if you are not sure to play around with the drivers, you can do it automatically with Easy driver. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake while installing. You can update your drivers automatically with the FREE or Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it only takes 2 clicks (and you get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click Scan now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any driver issues.
- Click on the To update next to a marked keyboard driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update all to automatically download and install the correct version of all missing or outdated drivers on your system (this requires the Pro version: you will be prompted to update when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer and try pressing the Print Screen key to see if it works.
Solution 2: check if the print display key is enabled
Try to press F mode key or Flock key (when there are such keys on your keyboard, if not then skip this solution), then check if the print screen works. This is because these keys may prevent you from using the print screen key.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Print Screen on Windows Not Working Error’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.