This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Safari Can’t Find Server’ Issue on iPhone. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Safari Can’t Find Server’ Issue on iPhone. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘Safari Can’t Find Server’ Issue on iPhone
Regardless of the iPhone model facing Safari error connecting to iPhone server, the solutions we have mentioned in this guide apply to any iPhone model. The iPhone’s default Safari browser often fails to load some web pages for various reasons, which you will learn about at the end of this article. The Safari browser is the first preference for most iPhone users. There are a few ways to fix the common Safari error, and you can also try using your favorite browser without any problem.
Check your internet connection and signal
Before doing any repair process, make sure this error is not caused by your ignorance.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Switch to your mobile data if the Wi-Fi signal is one week to connect.
- Check if your iPhone is not in airplane mode.
Make sure you type the correct URL
Take a look at the URL field to see if you have entered the web address correctly. Even a letter error is enough to send your web query to the land of nowhere.
Clear Safari cache and web data
Why does my safari say Can’t connect to the server? Cache and web data stored on your Safari may be preventing Safari from finding the server and opening the page. To solve this, you can easily clear Safari cache and website data in the following steps.
- Open Settings and then scroll down to Safari. Play it.
- After that, tap on “Clear history and website data”. Note that all saved Safari logins or passwords will also be erased.
Change DNS settings
If the DNS server is not reliable to load a web page, you may get errors like Safari cannot connect to the iPhone server because the address is invalid. You can follow the steps below to change your DNS servers settings and get rid of this error.
- Go to Settings, then Wi-Fi and tap the “i” icon next to your WiFi network.
- Touch Configure DNS and select Manual.
- Touch Add server to add Google DNS server 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199.
- Make sure to tap Save to save your changes.
Repair iOS to Fix “Safari Can’t Find Server” Error on iPhone
Since Safari comes with the operating system. Sometimes if your iPhone’s operating system crashes, it also affects the software that comes with it. In this case, you can easily fix Safari server error by repairing your iPhone operating system with iOS system repair software – ReiBoot. It is capable of fixing more than 50 kinds of iOS system problems without data loss, including iPhone recovery mode, iPhone frozen, iPhone not charging, etc. Here’s how to troubleshoot Safari effectively with ReiBoot.
- Run Tenorshare ReiBoot after installation. Connect your iOS device to the computer and click “Start” on the main interface.
- After Tenorshare ReiBoot detects your device, check and click “Standard Repair” to start downloading the firmware package.
- Once downloaded, click “Start Standard Repair” to repair iOS. After the repair process, your iPhone will boot normally.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Safari Can’t Find Server’ Issue on iPhone
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Safari Can’t Find Server’ Issue on iPhone. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.