This blog is about the How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Not Staying Connected To WiFi. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Not Staying Connected To WiFi. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Not Staying Connected To WiFi
Some Samsung Galaxy S5 owners have reported some WiFi connection issues saying that the Galaxy S5 won’t stay connected to WiFI and switches to phone data. One of the reasons why the WiFi connection on the Galaxy S5 is having problems is due to a weak WiFi signal that can no longer connect the Galaxy S5 to the internet.
But when the WiFi signal is strong and the Galaxy S5 WiFi cannot stay connected, there are several ways to fix this problem. The reason why the Galaxy S5 WiFi does not stay connected is because of the WLAN connection to mobile data option that is activated in the Android settings of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The name of this setting is called “Smart Network Switch” and it was designed on the Samsung Galaxy S5 to automatically switch between Wi-Fi and mobile networks, such as LTE, to build a stable network connection all the time. The good news is that these WiFi settings can be adjusted to fix the Galaxy S5 WiFi issue.
Solve wifi problem on Galaxy S5:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Press and hold the power button, volume up and the home button at the same time.
- After a few seconds, the Galaxy S5 will vibrate once and the recovery mode will start.
- Find the entry called “wipe cache partition” and start it.
- After a few minutes the process is complete and you can restart the Galaxy S5 with “reboot system now”.
Fix Galaxy S5 not staying connected to WiFi issue:
- Turn on your Galaxy S5 smartphone.
- Enable the mobile data connection of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Once the mobile data connection is enabled, go to Menu -> Settings -> Wireless.
- At the top of the page, you will see the option “Smart Grid Switch”.
- Uncheck this option to get a not so stable wireless connection from your Galaxy S5 with the router still in the upright position.
- Now your Galaxy S5 will no longer automatically switch between Wi-Fi and mobile internet.
In most cases, the instructions above will help you solve the WiFi problem. But if for some reason the WiFi connection of the Galaxy S5 is interrupted and it automatically switches to the internet from the phone running a “wipe cache partition” should fix the WiF problem. This method does not delete any data from Samsung Galaxy S5. All data such as photos, videos and messages is not deleted and is safe. You can perform “Wipe cache partition” function in Android recovery mode.back to menu ↑
Final words: How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Not Staying Connected To WiFi
I hope you understand this article How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Not Staying Connected To WiFi, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.