This blog is about the How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Charging Problem. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Charging Problem. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Charging Problem
Most Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphones have no problems, but some have reported that the Samsung Galaxy S6 does not charge properly. Some Galaxy S6 owners thought the USB cable was a problem and bought a new charger, instead, some quick methods that we are about to suggest can generally fix the problem when the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge won’t charge when are plugged in. For those interested in getting the most out of their Samsung device, be sure to check out the Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone Case, Wireless Charging Pad, External Portable Battery Pack, and Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Tracker for the best experience with. your Samsung Device. Related Posts:
- How to change language on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps freezing and crashing
- How to enable / disable auto-correction with Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to keep Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen longer
- How to reset password on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge when it is locked
Some of the other more common causes of charger problem on Galaxy S6 can be the following, including Samsung Galaxy S6 not charging – gray battery problem: // ‘);}) (); //]]>
- Bent, broken, or pushed connectors on the device or battery.
- The phone is faulty.
- Damaged battery.
- Defective charging unit or cable.
- Temporary problem with the phone.
- The phone is faulty.
Changing cablesThe first thing to check when the Samsung Galaxy S6 is not charging properly is the charging cable. Sometimes the charger cable has been damaged or has lost the proper connection to charge the Galaxy S6. Before buying a new cable, try exchanging it for another USB Cable that works to see if the problem is with the cable. If the other USB cable charges the Galaxy S6, then consider getting a new Galaxy cable charger here. Clean USB portAnother common problem with the Samsung Galaxy S6 not charging via USB is that something is blocking the connection to the smartphone. It may be debris, dirt, or lint that is stopping the connection. A good way to solve this problem is to put a small needle or a paper click and move it through the USB charging port to get everything out. Most of the time, this is the main problem when the Samsung Galaxy S6 does not charge properly. But it is important to note that when cleaning the USB port, be careful not to damage anything and clean it carefully. Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Sometimes the reason the Galaxy S6 won’t charge when plugged in is because the software needs to restart. This method may be a temporary solution to the problem, but it helps to fix the charging problem on the Galaxy S6. Read the detailed guide here. Get support from an authorized technician If none of the above methods work to fix the Samsung Galaxy S6 not charging problem, another suggestion would be to take the smartphone and have a Samsung technician check it. If for any reason the smartphone needs repair and they may be able to provide a replacement under warranty.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen not rotating
- How To Fix Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge Back Button Not Working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting
- How to mirror screen on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to Delete Duplicate Contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
Final remarks: How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Charging Problem
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Not Charging Problem. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.