This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Samsung Phone Not Connecting to Wifi Network’ Issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Samsung Phone Not Connecting to Wifi Network’ Issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix ‘Samsung Phone Not Connecting to Wifi Network’ Issue
Wi-Fi connection problems are quite frustrating. Maybe it’s just me, but they always seem to happen at the worst time, especially in a Zoom meeting. If you are having trouble connecting your Android smartphone to a Wi-Fi network, you are not alone. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at a handful of solutions that could solve your connectivity problem and reconnect if your phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi connection problems are among the top problems for Samsung Galaxy devices year after year. In this guide, we will show you how to tackle Wi-Fi problems using solutions that we find useful in most cases.
Here’s what you can try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi connection:
- Go to Settings> WiFi.
- Select your Wifi network and tap Forget.
- Turn off your device completely, then turn it on again.
- Go back to Settings> WiFi and reconnect to your network. You will need to re-enter your WiFi password.
- If you still can’t connect, try this:
- Unplug your internet modem from its power adapter normally located behind it.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect your internet modem to your power adapter.
- Wait 5 minutes for the modem to fully start up. Try to reconnect with your Nexus.
- If your Samsung Galaxy still has problems and is the only device experiencing this problem, make sure it is up to date in Settings> About phone> Software updates.
- If your smartphone is up to date, it may be a hardware problem. Test it using other WiFi connections to determine if the problem is with a specific Internet connection or with Samsung itself.
- You can also perform a factory reset on your device.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Samsung Phone Not Connecting to Wifi Network’ Issue
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Samsung Phone Not Connecting to Wifi Network’ Issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.