Slack notifications have simplified access to notifications. Slack is also considered the best of the best by users. But user complaints like Slack notifications aren’t working on any synced device and notification delays are steadily increasing. There can be several things that cause Slack notifications not to work. Even simple things like changing your device status to Do Not Disturb or turning off notifications can cause your Slack notifications to stop working. This article is about how to Fix Slack Notifications Not Working on Windows.
Slack can show desktop notifications if you have the Slack app installed or if you have enabled browser-based notifications for Slack for the web. The Slack desktop app offers far better control over notifications than its web counterpart, which is limited by browser capabilities. Below we have mention the steps to resolve lack Notifications Not Working on Windows PC.
4 Ways to Fix Slack Notifications Not Working on Windows 11
Check system settings
- Press Windows key + I to bring up the Settings app.
- open system.
- In the left pane, select Notifications & Actions.
- Scroll down until you reach Slack and turn on notifications.
Restart Your Device
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to access the Start menu.
- After that, switch to the Energy tab.
- Click Reboot to reboot your system.
Check Your Notification Settings
- Open Windows Settings and access the System tab.
- In the sidebar, click Notifications & Actions.
- Find Slack in the list and make sure notifications are turned on.
Check Windows Focus Assist
- Open Windows settings and click on System.
- Go to Focus Assist.
- Make sure the feature is disabled on your PC.
We hope our article on methods to Fix Slack Notifications Not Working on Windows 11 will help you and resolve all your problems. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to solve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Slack Notifications Not Working on Windows.