This blog is about the How to Fix Sound Problems on Your Pixel or Pixel XL. We will try our best so that you understand this guide . I hope you like this blog How to Fix Sound Problems on Your Pixel or Pixel XL. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Fix Sound Problems on Your Pixel or Pixel XL
If you have a Google Pixel or Pixel XL smartphone, you may have experienced audio or sound difficulties. Some users have reported that they cannot hear callers, or that callers cannot hear them. In this article, I will present some troubleshooting tips and fix this no sound issue on Pixel or Pixel XL.
How to fix Pixel and Pixel XL without sound:
- Try turning off the phone, removing the SIM card, and then reinserting the SIM card and turning on the smartphone.
- If dirt or debris has gotten into the microphone, that could be causing sound problems. Try cleaning the microphone with compressed air.
- The audio problem may be due to Bluetooth issues. Turn off the Bluetooth service and see if this solves the audio problem on the Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Try clearing the cache of the smartphone. Read this guide at how to clear cache on Pixel and Pixel XL.
- Another suggestion is to put the Pixel or Pixel XL in recovery mode.
Do you have any other suggestions on how to fix sound issues on the Pixel or Pixel XL? Share them with us in the comments.
Final words: How to Fix Sound Problems on Your Pixel or Pixel XL
I hope you understand this article How to Fix Sound Problems on Your Pixel or Pixel XL, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.