Epic Games’ Fortnite is one of the most popular battle royale games. It was first released in 2017. Its new Chapter 4 Season 1 is currently out, and it includes several major enhancements. This new chapter was released in December. Although Chapter 4 Season 1 introduces a few new features, it contains various problems and glitches. You may not be able to build a defensive wall for safety in Fortnite right now, but if you can sprint, you have a higher chance of escaping danger before taking serious damage.
Here’s how to tactical sprint in Fortnite if you’re not sure how to dash or are having trouble getting up to speed. Some players have recently noticed that the Sprint has ceased working throughout their matches. It is caused by a bug, and you can try a workaround to resolve it. Let’s look at how to fix the Sprint not working issue. Below we have mentioned the steps to Fix Sprint Not Working in Fortnite.
How to Fix Sprint Not Working in Fortnite
- In the main menu, open Settings
- For Mouse and Keyboard, check the Keyboard Control section.
- Make sure you have assigned a keyboard shortcut for Sprint.
- Once you have assigned a key combination, click the Apply button to save it.
- For controller users: go to the controller settings and select Edit Control. Check to see if the sprint control is assigned.
- If not, click on the Sprint/Auto Sprint option and assign it to the desired button.
- After the assignment, click the Apply button.
We hope like our article on How to fix sprint not working in Fortnite. Fornite has one of the best battle royale gameplay experiences available. However, in order to survive its punishing matches, you must master its movements and controls. Players are unable to sprint during matches due to technical difficulties. This problem can be incredibly annoying in the middle of the game. If you do not sprint, an opponent player may eliminate you.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Sprint Not Working in Fortnite.