This tutorial is about How to Fix ‘Telegram Not Downloading Media’ Issues on iPhone and Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix ‘Telegram Not Downloading Media’ Issues on iPhone and Android. If your answer is yes then please do share with your friends after reading this.
Check How to Fix ‘Telegram Not Downloading Media’ Issues on iPhone and Android
There are so many instant messengers today that share similar characteristics and users are not sure which one to use. Telegram is one of those that are slowly emerging as an option for users who put privacy and cross-platform usability above all else. Telegram’s instant messaging service is stable and reliable, but there are some issues that can affect it from time to time. For that purpose, we list the most common Telegram problems on Android with the applicable workarounds.
Make sure your connection settings are set as default
- Go to settings and scroll down.
- Find the option “Connection Settings: Default (Use TCP)” and click on it.
- Then click OK without making any changes and check if the file download works again.
Make sure your hard drive is not full
Here’s a little tip: check the file size. Despite appearances, it may not even be a Telegram, but your hard drive may be overwhelmed. This also applies to those who fix bugs on Android; just make sure your SD card or internal storage isn’t full.
Contact your Internet Service Provider
We understand your frustration in downloading this file. You may not like what we tell you. Other users have had the same problem after switching ISPs, only to find that the problem is the Internet. Some IP addresses are blocked by the ISP. Contact your ISP for more information.
Turn off power saving mode on your phone
Just open the quick settings menu by swiping down from the top of the screen, then turn off the power saving / battery charging mode. Another way to solve this problem is to exclude the Telegram app from battery optimization mode on your Android phone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open your Android phone settings and go to Applications -> Telegram.
- Now click on the “Battery” option and then on the “Optimize battery usage” button.
- On the next page, you will see a list of applications.
- Select the “Show all apps” checkbox and find the Telegram app in the list.
- He unchecked the button next to the Telegram app to exclude it from battery optimization. Like this.
Final remarks: How to Fix ‘Telegram Not Downloading Media’ Issues on iPhone and Android
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix ‘Telegram Not Downloading Media’ Issues on iPhone and Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.