This tutorial is about How To Fix ‘The Quarry Crashing at launch’ Issues in PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How To Fix ‘The Quarry Crashing at launch’ Issues in PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How To Fix ‘The Quarry Crashing at launch’ Issues in PC
The Quarry is the latest sequel to 2015’s Until Dawn, and the game follows the same appeal of 2D Souls and everything you’d expect. However, there is a problem with The Quarry, it crashes when launched on PCs. Although it may seem like it is a problem with the game, it is not. The problem is most likely on your side, and we will show you how to fix this annoying crashing issue on starting your PC.
Starting a game is the most basic task a player can do. However, if this is hampered by some issues, the enjoyment of the game is completely ruined. If The Quarry fails at the start, players will wonder what went wrong and the fun of the game will be gone. But don’t worry, here are some workable solutions that can fix the launch crash issue in no time. Follow this guide to the end and you will enjoy The Quarry.
How to fix ‘The Quarry Crashing at launch’ issues on PC
Disable full screen optimizations
It seems that disabling the full screen optimization option worked for some users. To do it:
- Open the Steam launcher > Click on Library.
- Right-click on The Quarry > Click Manage.
- Select Browse local files > Go to installed location of The Quarry.
- Now right-click on SniperElite5.exe > Select Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab > Check Disable full screen optimizations to enable it.
- Once done, click Apply and then OK to save your changes.
Run the game file as administrator
It is also recommended that you always run the game executable as administrator on Windows PC so that User Account Control (UAC) can properly allow all access. Sometimes the system may think that you are trying to run the game without authorization. This is a unique process for each game. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Right click on The Quarry exe shortcut file on your PC.
- Now, select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Be sure to click the Run this program as an administrator checkbox to check it.
- Click Apply and select OK to save your changes.
- Now, you can simply double click on the game exe file to launch it.
- Once done, you can also perform the same steps for your specific game launcher (eg Steam and Epic Games Launcher) used to run the game. So, you are also giving the same UAC access to the game launcher.
Update graphics drivers
You should try to check for graphics driver update on your Windows PC and install the latest version to make sure you don’t have a pending update. An outdated or missing graphics driver can cause problems with graphics-intensive programs working properly. To do this:
- Right-click on the Start menu to open the quick access menu.
- Click Device Manager from the list to open the interface.
- Now, you will need to double-click on Display adapters to expand it.
- Then right-click on the name of the dedicated graphics card you are using to open the context menu.
- Then click Update driver > Choose Search for drivers automatically.
- The system will automatically search for the available update.
- If an update is available, it will automatically download and install the latest version.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your PC to apply the changes.
Final words: How To Fix ‘The Quarry Crashing at launch’ Issues in PC
I hope you understand this article, How To Fix ‘The Quarry Crashing at launch’ Issues in PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.