Hi all today in this article we will show you how to fix Verification Failure Error problem on Android 11 device. With the Pixel series, Google is introducing many exciting features like Google Recorder, improved Google Camera, new Google Assistant, Hold for Me and much more. The company aims to make the Pixel series an exclusive range of Android smartphones, with unique features that you won’t find on any other device. So without further delay, let’s get started.
We found that Play Services seems to be the culprit, as uninstalling and reinstalling on various phones has allowed us to permanently reload Google apps. Play services handle most of the APIs that apps can connect to and provide notifications, security checks, location data, and more. Therefore, we initially suspected that something went wrong with an update. However, it turns out that the verification error is an intentional change intended to make Android more secure. It’s part of the new “Application Integrity” checker, which ensures that updates are only installed from a predefined source like the Play Store. Read more about the change and its impact on our coverage. Do you know you can even split screen in android 11 devices.
However, if you’re using an Android 11 device, you may not be able to download these Pixel features and default apps to your other Android devices, as Google introduced a new verification check that only allows apps from official sources to download. install on a device. Therefore, this becomes a hindrance to the sideloading of Pixel apps and features. If you try to install something from an unofficial source, you will get the verification error message instead. Before proceeding we recommend you to update Android device
How to Fix verification error on Android 11
In this method, we will reinstall Google Play Services to fix the verification error. Due to the reinstallation, you may need to add your Google backup account again and drain your battery in the first few hours. Now that we’ve said all that, let’s jump up the stairs.
- First, install the Play Services Info app (free) on your Android smartphone. We are using this app because you cannot access Google Play Services through the Play Store.
- Tap on the 3-dot menu in the top right corner and select “Uninstall updates”. You will get a warning that Google Play Services will be replaced with the factory version. Don’t worry, just tap OK.
- Now open the Play Services Info app again and this time tap on “Load Game”. You will be directed to the Google Play Services Play Store page.
- Well, just update the app and then reboot your device.
- Finally, install any Google app. This time, your Android 11 device should not see the “Verification Failed” error.
- If the above method didn’t work for you There is a root method To do this, you must also have an Xposed module. From now on, you will not see any errors like “The new package could not be installed because verification was unsuccessful” or “INSTALL_FAILED_VERIFICATION_FAILURE”.
We hope you like our article on how to fix Verification Failure on Android 11. This is a great way to fix “Verification Failure” error on Android 11. I tried to install Google Camera on my OnePlus 7T with Android 11 OB2 and it was successful, but when I tried to install Google Recorder, there was the same error: no new package could be installed because the verification was not successful. “However, after reinstalling Google Play Services, it worked for us. So if you like our article, please share it with others.