This tutorial is about How to Get Android 13 on Pixel Mobiles. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Get Android 13 on Pixel Mobiles. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Get Android 13 on Pixel Mobiles
Now that Android 13 Developer Preview 1 and Developer Preview 2 are complete, Google is ready to release Android 13 Beta 1 to everyone. This means more people can join, not just developers and power users. With each subsequent beta version, we will see more changes and features for consumers. Not all new features are guaranteed to make it to the final release, but many of them will eventually. Beta builds are much easier to install than developer preview builds, and that’s how it’s done.
Installing a developer preview is a manual process that most regular users won’t bother with, as it’s primarily aimed at developers. With public beta versions, on the other hand, Google encourages more users to try new versions of Android. Users can simply sign up for the Android beta program and install an OTA update for their device with minimal effort. It works like the monthly OTA update you’re probably already used to, except the latest Android 13 beta is installed instead.
How to get Android 13 on Pixel phones
The good news is that installing Android 13 Beta 1 is super simple. This is what you should do.
- Head over to the Android beta page, then click View your eligible devices to see a list of your pixels that you can enroll.
- Select the device you want to enroll, then click OK.
- If prompted, select the Android 13 Beta Program option, then click Review terms.
- On the terms page, click the I accept the beta program terms check box, then click Confirm and Enroll.
- Your device is now registered! Click OK to finish.
- As noted above, this software is still in beta, so we recommend that you don’t install Android 13 on a device you rely on for everyday use at this time. That may change during the summer beta process, as each version of Android 13 becomes more stable.
Final remarks: How to Get Android 13 on Pixel Mobiles
I hope you understand this article, How to Get Android 13 on Pixel Mobiles. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.