This tutorial is about How to Get iMessage on an Android Device. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Get iMessage on an Android Device. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Get iMessage on an Android Device
If you are using an iPhone, you are surely benefiting from Apple’s iMessage, which is the company’s instant messaging service. Launched in 2011, iMessage has been a smartphone tool that represents iPhone users. When you use iMessage, some people expect you to be rich. Since in such cases, some Android fans become somewhat envious because iMessage is only available for iPhone users. But, there is a trick you can do to use this messaging service on your Android device.
If you want to give it a try, all you need to do is follow the simple steps below:
How to receive iMessages on an Android device
Yes, it is technically true that iMessage only works on iPhones and other Apple devices. But you can use a little (legal) trick to send and receive iMessages on your Android phone using third party apps.
But before we dive into this, we want to say up front: you need an Apple computer or other device to do this. This is because you will actually be routing iMessages through the Apple device to your phone. Let’s go over the process.
Third-party iMessage apps
There are several third-party apps that you can use to set up iMessage on your Android. The most popular are weMessage and AirMessage. Setting up these two apps is a pretty similar process, so we’re only going to talk about AirMessage here.
First, let’s make sure we have the right equipment.
System requirements for AirMessage:
- A Mac computer running macOS 10.10 Yosemite or newer.
- An Android device running Android 6.0 Marshmallow or newer.
AirMessage setup on an Android device
Here’s a quick one for setting up AirMessage.
- Install the AirMessage.org server on your Mac computer. Once it is installed, move the installed file to your Applications folder.
- Open the server application on your Mac computer. You will be greeted with a welcome message and asked to change your password. From here, follow the instructions on how to allow the app to read and send messages on your device.
- Adjust the sleep settings on your computer so that messages are continuously forwarded (the application will tell you how).
- Enable port forwarding on your device so you can connect to your smartphone directly via Wi-Fi (the app will tell you how).
- Install the AirMessage app on your Android device.
- Open the application and enter your server address and password.
- Send your first iMessage with your Android device!
That may seem like a lot of steps, but for those who really want iMessage on their Samsung Galaxy Note10 (or other Android phone), it will be worth it. Plus, it doesn’t cost you anything.
Using iMessage on your Android device
What you’re really doing when you use an app like AirMessage is having iMessages delivered to your Apple computer. The computer then sends the messages to your Android device using the application. This means that you are technically not using iMessage on your Android phone.
Because your messages are routed through your computer, you may notice that your iMessages appear on other people’s phones as sent from your email address, rather than your phone number.
Final remarks: How to Get iMessage on an Android Device
I hope you understand this article, How to Get iMessage on an Android Device. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.