This tutorial is about How To get Kodi Addons. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How To get Kodi Addons. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How To get Kodi Addons
In this detailed Exodus Kodi addon review, you will learn everything you need to know about this addon on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box or any other device. Is it safe to use Exodus Kodi? Is Exodus Kodi addon legal? How can I install the Exodus Kodi addon? We will answer these questions and more in this article. The reason we are asking legal questions is because Exodus is not available on the official Kodi repository. This is usually a warning sign.
Since this add-on cannot be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed by a third-party provider, which we show in the screenshot guide below. Below you will find two versions of Exodus. One is called Exodus Redux and the other is called Exodus V8. Yes, you can install both add-ons on Kodi if you want. Which is better? Exodus Redux is currently more popular and often performs better than the V8 version. At this point, Exodus is still one of the best Kodi add-ons due to its huge selection of available movies, TV shows, kids’ shows, and documentaries.
How to install Kodi add-ons
Installation through the official Kodi repository
- Open Kodi and click on Add-ons
- Go to the left corner of the page and click on the box icon
- From the list, click Install from repository
- Click – Video Add-ons
- Find the channel you want from the list (it is in alphabetical order) and click on it
- Click Install and wait for a confirmation that it was successful.
- Navigate back to the home screen
- Find your channel and start watching
Installation from an external repository
- Open Kodi and click on the gear icon at the top left of the page
- Click on file manager
- Scroll down to Add Source and double click
- Enter the repository URL and click OK
- Enter the repository name and click OK
- Go back to the home page and click the box icon
- Click Install from Zip
- Find the file name in the list and click on it; wait for confirmation that it has been installed
- Reinstall from repository and complete steps 3-8 above with the new repository
Final remarks: How To get Kodi Addons
I hope you understand this article, How To get Kodi Addons. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.