Through this article we will teach you how to go live on YouTube From PC/Phone. YouTube is a free video streaming services that makes it easy to watch online videos. You can even create and upload your own videos to share with others. Originally founded in 2005, YouTube is one of the most popular websites on the internet today. Visitors watch approximately 6 billion hours of video each month. YouTube is a free service and a great place for teens to discover things they enjoy. For many young people, YouTube is used to watch music videos, comedy TV shows, how-to’s, recipes, hacks and more. Teens also use the video sharing service to follow their favorite vloggers (video bloggers), subscribe to other YouTubers and celebrities who interest them. You can also download YouTube videos.
YouTube is a video sharing website. Millions of users from around the world have created accounts on the site that allow them to upload videos that anyone can watch. Every minute, more than 35 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every day. YouTube Live is a great platform for businesses, gamers, and social streamers alike. The problem is that it’s not that easy to start a YouTube live stream. If you’re not sure how to stream live on YouTube, you’ve come to the right place.
First came the video, then came the live stream. How many times have you been on Facebook or Instagram and seen that little “live” notification? Live streaming has become a very popular way to share live events, company presentations, and behind-the-scenes footage while something is happening. But did you know that you can also stream live on YouTube? Below we have mention the steps to go live from YouTube.
How to Live Stream on YouTube from PC/Phone
How to Stream Live on YouTube on PC
- Go to youtube.com and sign in to your account, if necessary.
- Click the camera icon on the top toolbar (it has a plus sign inside) and select “Live Stream”.
- Select “Webcam” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your title and description, and set your privacy settings (you can also schedule the live stream for a later date from this screen).
- Click “Save” – your webcam will take a thumbnail of the live stream at this point, so make sure you’re prepared for that.
- Click “Broadcast Live”.
How to Stream Live on YouTube on Mobile App
- Open the YouTube app on your phone and sign in to your account, if necessary.
- Tap the capture button, which is a camera icon, then select “Go Live.”
- If necessary, allow YouTube to record audio on your phone; you may also need to allow access to things like your camera, microphone, and location.
- At the top, select the camera icon to use your camera to record the live stream, or select the phone icon to capture whatever’s on your screen.
- Create the title and set the privacy settings.
- If you like, you can select “More Options” to further customize your live stream, adding things like scheduling, live chats, and age restrictions for viewers.
- Tap “Next” to take your thumbnail photo (or you can choose to upload a thumbnail).
- Select “Share” and then “Go Live” to start your live broadcast.
We hope our article on how to start live stream on YouTube from PC/Smartphone. YouTube is one of the leading streaming services that you can use to stream your favorite songs, Blogs and other genre of content, not just but now YouTube give you an option to go live from your device, if you want to know how to go live from YouTube then follow the steps mentioned above.