This tutorial is about How to hear your commute time on Android. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to hear your commute time on Android. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to hear your commute time on Android
Would you like to know the daily travel time to your place of residence or work? On Android, it’s possible to quickly get this information through a Google Assistant routine. The command is the result of the integration of different Google services: the configuration is done through the Google application (Android) and the route estimation is calculated by Google Maps (Android) considering your current position. With the routine created, Google Assistant will report the current travel time and provide information on the weather forecast.
There are two ways to activate it: with a voice command, which is configured in the assistant itself, or through a widget on the home screen. In this way, your travel time can be viewed with just a touch of the screen. Before you create the routine, you need to add your home or work address to your Google Assistant account. You can simply press the shortcut and no matter where you are, Google Assistant will tell you how many minutes it takes you to get to work. You can also use the same technique to find out how long it will take you to get home, wherever you are.
How to Quickly Hear Your Commute Time
Link an address to Google Assistant
- Open the Google (Android) app, select the icon with your profile picture, and tap “Settings.”
- Then select the “Google Assistant” tab and scroll down until you find the “Your Places” option.
- You can enter your home address or place of work. Touch each option to add.
- Enter the address or location name and tap “Ok” to save the information.
How to Create a Routine for Listening to Daily Commute Time
- In the Google app, open the settings and go to the Google Assistant screen. Then select the “Routines” option.
- The app will display some suggested routines. Choose “On the way home” and “On the way to work” to receive travel information.
- On the next screen, you can see what actions will be performed by the command. There is also the possibility to enter a new voice command to start the action or touch the mobile icon to create a widget.
- If you have chosen the widget option, select “Add” to place it on your Android home screen.
- Go back to the home screen and tap on the widget icon to start the routine.
- Google Assistant will tell you the travel time based on your current location and create a shortcut to start a trip on Google Maps. It is also possible to activate this routine by means of the configured voice command.
Final remarks: How to hear your commute time on Android
I hope you understand this article, How to hear your commute time on Android. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.