Do you want to know how to import your house and wand into Hogwarts Legacy? No wonder—we witches and wizards care about our house, and we don’t want to risk ending up in the wrong house.Players excited for the upcoming and long-awaited return to the wizarding world have much to look forward to, as it was announced at Back to Hogwarts 2022 that players can follow a few steps to gain access to some great in-game rewards for Hogwarts Legacy when it finally releases for free on February 10, 2023. This article is about how to Import House and Wand in Hogwarts Legacy.
There are just a few things players need to do, culminating in linking their official Harry Potter Fan Club account to their WB Games account. The rewards in question are the fan club player’s own house and wand, as well as the exclusive house fanatic school robe and beaked skull mask. Below we have mention the steps to get wand and house in Hogwarts Legacy.
Hogwarts Legacy: How to Import House and Wand
- Wizarding World is linked with Pottermore, so if you’ve signed up with the latter, you’ll have access to the former, provided you still have your account details.
- Log in to your account on Wizarding World.
- If you need to complete both the wand ceremony and the sorting ceremony, do that. If you’ve already done it, you’re details will appear. This author is in Hufflepuff, with a Willow wand.
- Go to the WB Games website and login or create an account.
- Connect to Wizarding World. Paste your code in and the accounts will link.
- When you get Hogwarts Legacy, an account link prompt will appear when you load up the game for the first time.
- Go to the website offered, scan the QR code, and you’ll be given another code to submit. Do that and you’ll then be gifted an exclusive wallpaper.
We hope you like our article on How to Import House and Wand in Hogwarts Legacy. If you want to know how to import House and Wand in Hogwarts Legacy then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Import House and Wand in Hogwarts Legacy.