This tutorial is about How to Install and Activate HGTV on Roku. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Install and Activate HGTV on Roku. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Table of contents
Check How to Install and Activate HGTV on Roku
HGTV Go is a TV Everywhere app that offers new episodes of your favorite shows airing on TV at the same time. Roku is the easiest way to bring various online content directly from the Internet to your home. Roku offers free access to HGTV Go, but it requires a cable or satellite subscription to participating TV providers, and you must also sign up with the TV provider to stream HGTV live. With Live TV, you can watch on-demand episodes of many popular HGTV shows.
If you add the Hgtv channel on Roku, you can unlock new releases sooner, even before they air on TV. The HGTV app is available on Android mobile devices, iOS mobile devices, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku. The download is free, but you may need an existing subscription to a TV provider to stream HGTV content.
HGTV is an American television channel that is entirely dedicated to Home and Garden Television. It streams content primarily associated with home appliances, modular kitchens, and garden materials. It is owned by Discovery, Inc. and is only accessible in the US.
How to install and activate HGTV on Roku
- Connect your Roku device to the TV and connect it to the Internet connection.
- On your Roku remote, press the home button.
- Scroll down to the Streaming Channels option and click on it.
- Click on the search bar and type HGTV Go using the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the HGTV GO app from the search result. Select the Add Channel button to add the app on your Roku device.
- Once added, click Go to channel to launch it.
- The app will display an activation code on the home screen.
- Using a PC or mobile web browser, go to watch.hgtv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the respective field and click ACTIVATE! button.
- On the next screen, sign in to your TV provider and you’ll be able to watch HGTV content on your Roku TV screen immediately.
Final remarks: How to Install and Activate HGTV on Roku
I hope you understand this article, How to Install and Activate HGTV on Roku. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.