This tutorial is about How to Install and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Laptop and PC. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Install and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Laptop and PC. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Install and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Laptop and PC
Well, this is quite obvious for most Windows PC and laptop users who used to play PUBG Mobile with emulators. Other than that, now many newbies are also interested in trying the renamed BGMI game on their computers. Although Microsoft recently announced Windows 11 and assured that it will support Android apps and games natively through the Amazon app store, it may take some time. We all know the Indian version of PUBG, also known as Battlegrounds Mobile India Game. It gained popularity after the Chinese PUBG was banned by the Indian government in India.
The released beta version is only available for Android users. However, it is not officially available for Windows and Mac users. But unofficially there is a way! South Korean company Krafton has released an Indian version of PUBG Mobile, which has been banned along with several Chinese apps. They called this dedicated version of PUBG Mobile namely Battleground Mobile India or BGMI, this game is said to be free from all kinds of accusations leading to the banning of PUBG Mobile.
How to Play Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on PC and Laptop
Yes! BlueStacks 5 now officially supports BGMI gaming on Windows PCs and laptops, which is really good. Please note that even if you try to download BGMI game on your computer using other Android emulation tool, most of the time you will get server busy error or other errors.
Therefore, having a BlueStacks tool (latest version) on your Windows computer was a better option to play Android games or use Android apps, and it is still one of the best options to this day. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
Install BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) on BlueStacks
- Click the Install Now button to install BlueStacks on PC.
- Once installed, open the BlueStacks 5 app > Sign in to your Google account.
- Now, open the Google Play Store link from the BlueStacks 5 home page.
- Click on the search bar and type Battlegrounds Mobile India and then search for it.
- Next, click Install to download and install the BGMI game on your PC.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open to launch BGMI on PC using BlueStacks. [You can also go back to the home page of the BlueStacks 5 and click on the BGMI icon there].
- As in the mobile version, you will have to log in to the game using any of your social media accounts.
- You will also need to download additional content (graphic assets). [You can either choose to Low-spec.
- Resource Pack: 381.3 MB or HD Resource Pack: 619.8 MB according to your PC’s hardware specification]After selecting, click OK to continue.
- Finally, you are ready to go.
Remap Keybinds and adjust settings in emulator
- Head to the BGMI Game Settings menu by clicking on the little up icon.
- Next, go to the ‘Controls’ section in the right panel.
- Select Custom to access the control remapping buttons for the game.
- Click the ‘Game Controls’ button on the right side panel of BlueStacks 5.
- Choose ‘Open Advanced Editor’ > Simply assign your favorite keys to access any of the game controls right away.
- Head over to BlueStacks Settings using the keyboard shortcut ‘Ctrl+Shift+I’ and switch to the ‘Graphics’ tab.
- Select the GPU in use for dedicated GPU to improve graphics performance by clicking the “Prefer dedicated GPU” switch.
- From the ‘Device Settings’ menu, change the ‘Device Profile’ to a flagship device to run the game smoothly. Be sure to click the ‘Save Changes’ button to apply the changes.
- Next, select the ‘Performance’ tab on the left panel again > Check the ‘Enable High Frame Rate’ option. Set your preferred frame rate using the slider option.
- Also, you can enable VSync if needed.[usefulforscreentearingissue[útilparaelproblemadedesgarrodepantalla[usefulforscreentearingissue
- Meanwhile, turn on ‘Show FPS during gameplay’ option to check how BGMI game runs on PC using BlueStacks emulator.
Final remarks: How to Install and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Laptop and PC
I hope you understand this article, How to Install and Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on Laptop and PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.